New User Enter: Stage Right

Angel2Mars

Crazy Cat Lady
Greetings and Salutations, all! I am really excited to find another forum/play by post RP site. I am currently a member of three other roleplay sites, but two of them are dying, and really, I am looking to broaden my horizons by playing with new people in new scenarios and finding new and improved ways to torture my characters. Now, let me date myself by saying I have been rping since I was in high school when AOL first opened. O.O *face desks* That was a long time ago! Anyway, I enjoy any type of rp, but my favorites are modern fantasy and regular fantasy. I do play a little table top gaming (D&D, Pathfinder, World of Darkness, Changeling, Vampire, and Call of Cthullu, but not all at once!), but I prefer the creativity of the writing aspect in rp.

Here is a little bit about me as a person: I am going on my 11th year as a 6th grade ELA (English/Language Arts teacher) which is mostly literature, grammar, and writing, but don't worry--I don't judge anyone else's writing except my students'. I also stage manage plays in my spare time, though I've cut down on that quite a bit since I got married a year ago as stage managing takes up a LOT of time and energy.

I really hope to make new friends here and get to know you all through our shared love of writing! =^.^=

Welcome to STC. Quite a rap sheet you've got there. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you get situated here. :>

Back