New User *enter witty title here*

o Hikari o

Hiya!

During my time here I hope to develop more as a writer and burn out my creative engine with rps. I am a fan of creating worlds from scratch and enjoy group rps a little more than 1 on 1.

Hey! Nice to meet you! Reading your post, I think you'd be a great fit for our RP Ages Eternal. The players are gods who continually interact and create a world from scratch. It's got one region that's pretty much moved to ages of mortals, but there's another that's still a blank canvas (it's named Obus). If you're interested, here's a link to the signup page.

Sorry about advertising, but I actually think you'd enjoy the RP. Regardless of whether you join or not, I'm glad to see a new member. Enjoy your time on Storyteller's Circle!

Welcome to STC!! You've come to the right place for building worlds. If you need help finding a role play to join or any help with navigation, feel free to ask.

Hey! Nice to meet you! Reading your post, I think you'd be a great fit for our RP Ages Eternal. The players are gods who continually interact and create a world from scratch. It's got one region that's pretty much moved to ages of mortals, but there's another that's still a blank canvas (it's named Obus). If you're interested, here's a link to the signup page.

Sorry about advertising, but I actually think you'd enjoy the RP. Regardless of whether you join or not, I'm glad to see a new member. Enjoy your time on Storyteller's Circle!

Thanks for the welcome! That rp seems right up my alley. I'm into fantasy worlds/beings of power etc so you'll see me there soon~

It is absolutely ok and even encouraged for you to include offers to new users to join an RP that based on their intro you think they might enjoy.

That's exactly the epitome of welcoming that we love to see in the community. As long as it's a thoughtful invitation based on what they've expressed and not mindless advertising to every one, knock yourselves out.

Welcome to STC Hikari! I hope you have a good time in Ages Eternal!

Back