New User Entering Circle

Wicked Witch

View attachment 5879
Wicked Witch has entered the circle!
Heyyo everybody, I'm new (obviously). Well new to this site anyway, I've been writing for 6+ plus years and have been Role-playing for 3+ years. I have pretty good experience when it comes to writing but I have been isolated for most of my life so a few things are pretty confusing at first. So even though I'm here for fun, I also hope to learn something beneficial to my writing!

Things I enjoy writing are romance, horror, fanfic, supernatural, slice of life, lots of short stories, slow-burn, and the occasional poems here and there.

Things I'm not as comfortable writing fantasy, futuristic, things in the olden days that require lots of knowledge and understanding of what they did, elves and dwarfs, and most post-apocalyptic stories.

I work better when it comes to the character sheets and small whatnots, but most of my own developed plots have many potholes that are rather hard to miss. I do try and go over them, but with at least 100+ story plots it's kind of hard to get through them all.

Hey! Welcome to STC!

What kind of fanfics are you interested in? I don't mind the occasional horror plot myself. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to Storyteller's Wicked!!
I hope you enjoy the site, there are lots of great things here for everyone!
What's your favorite part about making a character?​

Welcome to Storyteller's Wicked!!
I hope you enjoy the site, there are lots of great things here for everyone!
What's your favorite part about making a character?​

Thanks! My favorite parts are hands down writing their personalities, likes/dislikes, and finding the right face claim!

Hey! Welcome to STC!

What kind of fanfics are you interested in? I don't mind the occasional horror plot myself. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I've currently been writing a lot of Bright Sessions and My hero Academia fanfic.

Back