eyo heyo

grandin

Hey!! I go by Grandin, currently on break from art school hell. I used to RP heavily when I was a lot younger, but stopped and picked it up again last summer. I'd never done forum before, and had a brief affair with A New Horizon before I got very discouraged and then distracted by school. BUUUT I'm back at it--a whole month is a LOT of time to kill with no car, money or job--with actual leisure and a new face!!

Just geared up this profile, so I'll be a bit with my character sheets. Can't wait to meet you!!!

Hello Grandin,

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle. We've met already through your creative post which I loved so hope to see you around more there and in the RP forums. If you need any help just give us a shout.

Cream :)

Hello Grandin,

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle. We've met already through your creative post which I loved so hope to see you around more there and in the RP forums. If you need any help just give us a shout.

Cream :)
I need a lot of help, actually! I know there are places to go to find RPs, but I'm not quite sure how to like...start one. I'm much more comfortable with 1v1 or w/e. I have no experience with anything beyond that and am honestly really intimidated by it. Any suggestions??

Before you do anything, your account needs to be approved, which can be done through showing signs of healthy activity. After that, you can simply go to the bulletin board to post that you are interested in 1x1 (along with any ideas that you might have).

Welcome by the way!

~M

Before you do anything, your account needs to be approved, which can be done through showing signs of healthy activity. After that, you can simply go to the bulletin board to post that you are interested in 1x1 (along with any ideas that you might have).

Welcome by the way!

~M
Thank you! I've been a little preoccupied by holidays, but can do!!!

Back