Eyyyy lmao

Ramjammer

Hi there! I'm Ramjammer and I've been Rping for a pretty long time now. I started off many years ago on a Pokemon Forum when I was just a teeny tiny little jerk. After a while I moved on to Roleplaying in various games and MMO's. And as a fully grown jerk I mostly RP in World of Warcraft and recently Wildstar (fun game, you should give it a look). In recent months I've gotten back into Forum RP and this looks like pretty cool site. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully we can get some real fun stuff going!

Hello! I don't believe we have too many fanfiction roleplays, but I'm sure you will find one that you are interested in.

Welcome to STC.
~Qane

Welcome to the circle my man, glad to see this peeked your interest. There's tons of different RPs out there, so don't be afraid to explore and see what it have to offer. Take care, and good luck on your future role-playing!

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! I also use to be part of many Pokemon forums and so I know how that is xD! I had a lot of fun in those days! Also I love WoW! What is your favorite race and class? My favorite so far has to be my Night Elf Demon hunter! I never got the chance to rp on WoW but I am very loyal to Lord Illidan and I hope we will find him someday </3! I have not done the new raid yet but I heard rumors of things that might interest a die hard follower of Lord Illidan!

Anyways stepping aside from my obsession of WoW xD! I hope you will come to love the site! It is filled with many awesome people to rp with! If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to pm me!

Back