New User Fact: I am not very good with titles. 'Sup.

Click the best dessert(s) ever

• Total voters

Korruption

Korrupted Forever
I have a feeling I will regret whatever happens in this post.

Okay. *clears throat*. :emoji_sweat:

Hello, SC, I am Korruption, which is basically Corruption with K. I have a strange obsession with the letter K - don't ask, I don't have an answer.:confused:

Anyway, I have been role-playing/writing for (only) 3+ years. I've been on a one year hiatus; yup, that's my excuse. Strangely, English is my least favorite subject. :emoji_confused:

I don't think I prefer a specific genre, but I do prefer role-playing humans and dragons. I am desperately trying to leave the grammar police right now, which has been my goal from the beginning of 1492 :D. I also like writing lists when I'm introducing myself online, so I am clearly uncomfortable right now. (I'm sorry if you hate lists, I can't help myself)

1. I'm a Sagittarius, but I can act like an Aries
2. I'm short for my age
3. I rarely ever say sorry, and I have this uncanny ability to sound like I don't care, even when I do
4. My favorite color is red
5. I like bad characters the most :p
6. I'm very serious about the right and left side of my headphones.
7. Soda makes me want to spit it out
8. McDonalds makes me wonder how food can be so bland
9. I never had a best friend
10. I have never had a birthday party
11. I have the uncanny ability to guess people's exact birthdays (not online) in under 5 guesses
12. My favorite numbers are 13, 27, 7, and 26
13. I have never made a social media account because I know I'm never going to use it
14. I hate sports, but I am surprisingly athletic compared to everyone else in my grade that hates sports as well
15. Yes, that means I'm still in school.
16. I probably use 'that' way too much.
17. I'm an artist, but I don't do digital
18. Whenever it's around/on my birthday, I have the worst luck of the year
19. It took me 13 years to realize that people use hairspray even when it's not a special occasion
20. I'll stop now, but I hate ending things on the number 20, and I feel like I wrote way too much.

...good day.

As soon as Korruption finishes the last sentence, she runs away from the computer, wondering why she even wrote that strange intro. "AHHHH!!!!" she screams. She stops in her tracks, thinking for a moment. "Do I have homework?"

Hello Korrupted one, it is always nice to see new faces on Story Tellers Circle.

You seem like an interesting individual, and I am sure you will be an avid writer. Remember to check out the creative forums for short stories, poems, art, and contests. To get approved quickly, post in the main lobby and get to know the community. Check out the chat as well, there are many creative people on this site and you might learn a few interesting things.

I would like to ask what genres you genre affiliate with in Roleplaying or writing in general, and what types of character styles you use. Once approved, the roleplay interest checks and requests are found at Out-Of-Character-Forums in Bulletin Board under the forums tab [Forums->Out-Of-Character-Forums->Bulletin Board]. I wish you luck, and welcome you to pm me whenever you please if you have a question.

BRAVOOOOOO. Welcome to Story tellers. WE are a collective. WE are united. WE are the future of roleplay. Join us as we try to help you get approved. pay attention to the general chat and we'll be there every step of the way.

nah I'm just being silly. My name is Tara and I am new as well. Best way to get integrated with everything is to head to the main lobby and check out the threads. Check the chat and get filled with stuff instantaneously. Most importantly don't be shy. :)

Hi Imperator, Tara, nice to meet you two! I'll be sure to take your advice :p

Imperator - yeah, I'm kind of weird. I don't have a specific character style, and now that I think about it, I tend to enjoy fantasy, realistic, and science fictions. I'll be sure to check out the chat and main lobby.

Tara - lol, nice speech :emoji_thumbsup:. Thanks for the advice! (I like your username)

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!1

Just a few random thoughts and replies that your list prompted out of me:

1. I'm a Taurus, and I act like a Taurus
2. I'm just short all around :p
7. I loathe soda.
8. Not just bland, but it makes me so sick when I eat it x__X
9. Me either :p
12. 7 is my favorite number <3
13. Social media is the devil.
14. Sports? Zzzzz.
17. Same, but I dabble in digital.
20. CAN NEVER WRITE TOO MUCH (Except when you do).

That all said, let us know if you need any help with anything :)

Back