Fantasy Roleplay (Dragons&VillageStuff :p)

Hey, I have a few questions.

First, is this rp still open?

Second, does a character Have to be human or dragon? Or can it be something else?

Last edited:
Hey, I have a few questions.

First, is this rp still open?

Second, does a character Have to be human or dragon? Or can it be something else?
Hi hi!! Really sorry for not responding sooner. I was on a mobile device earlier and couldn't see some stuff. We're a bit full with dragons atm, unless you know exactly where your dragon character would fit in. Otherwise I recommend sticking with a human character. If you've been followiing the rp, we aren't super deep into it yet so if you are all caught up I don't see why you couldn't join. :)

Hi hi!! Really sorry for not responding sooner. I was on a mobile device earlier and couldn't see some stuff. We're a bit full with dragons atm, unless you know exactly where your dragon character would fit in. Otherwise I recommend sticking with a human character. If you've been followiing the rp, we aren't super deep into it yet so if you are all caught up I don't see why you couldn't join. :)

Well, this may seem silly, but i had a character that I created (haven't used him yet) that's an inanimate object beought to life. Hes supposed to be stuck in one spot, so he may not work as a character, for anything.

Well, this may seem silly, but i had a character that I created (haven't used him yet) that's an inanimate object beought to life. Hes supposed to be stuck in one spot, so he may not work as a character, for anything.
Why don't you PM me about the character in more detail. He sounds very interesting.

Back