Favorite Wrestler?...... Do you even like wrestling?

..and his name is JOHN CENA!

*Obnoxious Airhorns.*

So I was pointed here, and I suppose I can share my two cents. I'm a fan of wrestling and have been on and off for about a decade. At first it was just big men hitting each other, but as I got older I saw it for the giant soap opera it was, and initially disliked that realisation. As I got older tho, I got over that initial knee jerk reaction and also began to understand the artistry that can occur in the ring. I saw indie events and stuff outside the mainstream and suddenly got a real appreciation for it. I wish I had more time to enjoy more non-mainstrean stuff but c'est la vie.

As for fave wrestlers: ATM: AJ Styles, Kenny Omega, or Zack Sabre Jr. Of all time? Undertaker or DDP (And they never, ever had a fued. Ever. Don't talk to me.)

Favorite Wrestlers? Ooh this a tough one.
I fell off watching wrestling lately because my fam doesn't really use cable much anymore but...
Favorite Wrestlers: Rikishi, Golddust, Booker T, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Goldberg, Eugene, Randy Savage, Undertaker, Triple H(Pre-Stephanie McMahon), and Shawn Michaels.

I love this thread already because I'm a huge WWE fan!

One of my favorite wrestlers has to be AJ Lee. It's a shame she had to leave because of the whole CM Punk incident. Other would be HHH, Randy Orton, Lita, Edge, Trish Stratus, Ric Flair, Charlotte Flair, Matt & Jeff Hardy, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Chyna (RIP), Beth Phoenix, Stone Cold, Eddie Guerrero (RIP), Undertaker, and many more.

You know you got a long time female wrestling fan when they bring up AJ Lee. Lol.

I mean, AJ is great, but I don't wanna say WWE is sweeping her under the rug, they're just more focused on girls like Paige, Charlotte, Bayley, Sasha, and saying they made the women's division much better.

But not mentioned how AJ and Kaitlyn paved the way for them.

Back