New User For starting.... just say hello!

Hello population of Storyteller!

How have i heard of your website? by the top RP sites list, as i grew tired of some supposed communities who were either overly-perverted, elitist or judgmental about wich country you came from..

so, i have decided to give this place a try, maybe i can find people who have smilar interests.

By the way, i play as canon characters, but i wouldn't mind a created world, and i RP mostly by messages.

Anyways, hope hearing from you all.

Hello and welcome. I hope you are spared of the grievances you have had with other roleplaying communities. Glad to have you.

~Qane

Whuddup Jay, welcome to the site;)
Hope ya enjoy yo stay here.
If ya need any help don't be afraid to ask:p

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future.

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! I love your avatar picture! One Piece is one of my favorite animes and I only started the Anime 2 years ago and I have caught up on every episode so far =)! I once did a One Piece roleplay and I had made my own character for it and it was super fun! If I was not so busy in all the roleplay I am currently in I would have loved to do a One Piece rp with you! If you have any questions or need help please feel free to pm me!

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! I love your avatar picture! One Piece is one of my favorite animes and I only started the Anime 2 years ago and I have caught up on every episode so far =)! I once did a One Piece roleplay and I had made my own character for it and it was super fun! If I was not so busy in all the roleplay I am currently in I would have loved to do a One Piece rp with you! If you have any questions or need help please feel free to pm me!

I do play my own version of the character, and if you are not too busy, hit me up.

Back