New User Fresh meat

skids

Hey,

I am new here. Why else would I be posting this thread here in this very specific forum. Or looking at it, I could be leaving or returning, so that's a fair point. Now, with the tag set to 'New User' I think I cover my bases and I can really do say I am new here.

My interests lie in just about allover the place, though on the field of fiction I generally muse about and devour the content of both the fantasy and scifi sort. And when I say muse about, that's what I mostly do with it. Just ideas that are never made to nothing more than badly written lines of text that get erased just as fast, or faster really, as they written. In the end I burn my time with games, both computer, tabletop and pnp rolegames (that would make it three, thus unfitting for both) and both good and bad tv shows and movies and books (audiobooks mostly these days, I have hard time reading for some reason).

Now, I just spent three minutes trying to think a good ending for this post while looking at the bloated paused face of William Shatner(Boston Legal is brilliant) and came up with nothing. So I will just end it here

Hello and welcome skids. I'm GMing a RP called the Intoxicating Belligerence of Unification that incorporates both fantasy and sci-fi elements. We're still in the world-building phase (in which I encourage everyone's participation) so if it is something that interests you then you're welcome to join. If not, there's a bunch of great things going on here and I'm sure you'll find something interesting to be a part of. Welcome!

One of those self-critical writers? No worries, we've got many others here who are the same way, you'll fit right in. :p
How about a Shatner gif? :3

Shocked-William-Shatner-Star-Trek.gif

I need to have a good look around to see just what kind of games are around, so I'll definitely take a long and careful look at yours.

One can hope that I'm being very self-critical, though more often it just feels it's more of rubbish that I get written. That's one thing I rather like about pnp roleplays once a thing is said, it's out and might as well keep speaking. Ah, Shatner, truly that man is the Shatner of our time.

Dude, every writer looks at their stuff and thinks it's garbage. I guarantee you that you're just being hard on yourself. :p
But I will admit I enjoy the fast pace of pnp RP's too, however there are actually Chat RP's that provide a similar instantaneous feeling.

I don't believe any are being hosted on this site yet, but I know the sites looking at hosting some events for them later on. And you're always free to try starting your own too.

Back