New User Frightened But Friendly

Twozzie

Boop a doop doop, hello everyone!

I am in new territory and slightly terrified, but that's okay, because now I have the chance to make new roleplaying friends. I'm Twozzie and I practically live and breathe writing. I used to know an old roleplaying site, but it's a bit washed up now and all the roleplays there quickly die/are hardly ever populated, so I've set out in search of a new site to obsess over. This is the one that caught my eye.

Hehe, social interaction isn't really my forte (I leave that up to my characters :p) so I don't really know what to say. From the bit of looking around I've done, this community looks really nice, so I've decided I'm going to take a chance. I am stepping out of my dark and dank shell to come and wave hello to the outsiders. Don't throw tomatoes at me. T-T <3

*waves*welcome :)

Community is growing healthily, there's plenty of OOC threads to open up in, have a go :D

hullo! welcome , welcome!

what kinda rps do u go for ? Like, genres and stuff?

Hello to both of you! :)

@garlic I like a lot of things, though I'm not a big fan of sci-fi or dystopian settings. I'm more a fan of fantasy, mystery, paranormal, horror, adventure, slice of life--a whole bunch of things.

/waves
hi and welcome. i'm about as new as you are and i also came from a different rp site. i am also bad at socializing. i have like nothing else to say.
/pops back into her hole

I'm still on probat---er, still under review, so I have not had the pleasure of engaging in Roleplay on this forum yet. However, I know one of the Wardens, @BrookeDi. I've roleplayed with her for years, and she's really good.

Praise, from You? *gasp*

Welcome to STC, Twozzie. You'll find the people are pretty tolerable and most of us aren't so bad. ;P

I can definitely help you find an RP once your account is approved.

I'm still on probat---er, still under review, so I have not had the pleasure of engaging in Roleplay on this forum yet. However, I know one of the Wardens, @BrookeDi. I've roleplayed with her for years, and she's really good.

Hello Moriah, just wanted to let you know you're still not up for review because you need a few more posts in the community areas. I recommend hitting the main lobby or writer's circle some more. Wax poetic about great RP systems of ages past, or start a thread about things you wish you knew about RP a decade ago and wish the dewy eyed youth of today to know.

That sort of thing.

Back on topic, welcome to STC Twozzie. Have no fear, once your account is approved, we have plenty of folks ready to help you find or make the perfect RP for you to be a part of. I'd be biased, but I'm pretty fond of the Chronicles of the Omniverse.

i suppose we do.
i'm joining the oz rp right now, but i can't give you a review until i actually post around xD

Hey there. I just wanted to drop in and give you a little nudge. As of yet you haven't posted outside of your introduction thread so we haven't been able to get your account reviewed for approval :(

Once you get a little activity under your belt in some of our other community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle or the Creative Forums are all great options) we'll be able to get that taken care of.

If you need any help with anything, or aren't sure where to get started, please don't hesitate to ask for assistance.

Back