ArgonianScum

Scalthsss
View attachment 7408
"It's not lady-like to swear? Well, fuck me right in the keyhole.. I'm sorry."

Name: Fuctner Von Dyle

Race: Sireness

Clan: "Where I live is not important."

Weapons: Melvin
Melvin is an old, blessed revolver Dyle had stolen from a previous lover. The gun isn't 100% reliable as it jams frequently, or needs to rest, but its infinite bullets make it a catch. Sometimes the blasts are the size of pen tips, and sometimes one shot could level an entire building. Melvin also reacts to Dyle's attitude towards him, and will jam when she curses at him.

Passive Abilities: "I'm not special."
  • Smoker's Lungs - Dyle can breath underwater longer than the average human, but she cannot breath underwater, and must surface for air after an hour.
  • Bootleg Mermaid - She's a damn good swimmer.
  • What a Drag - She can seemingly hypnotize a man with just a look, but the spell can be immediately cut off if she speaks.

Active Abilities: "Come over, and find out."
  • Wail - Dyle releases a short, but loud shout that stuns nearby enemies. She'll have headaches afterward.
  • Offkey - Dyle releases a long, pained cry that can vibrate objects, and people around her. It can shatter glass, and destroy organs. This, oddly enough, can be parried with a set of thick head phones as her cry must enter through the ears to work. This works on allies, and herself as well, so she must warn them, which can give the enemies a chance at surviving it, and she can suffer major internal damage.

• Drinking
  • Having sex
  • Watching movies
  • Shopping
  • Self love
  • Bars
  • Herself

Dislikes:
  • Her voice
  • Old men
  • Kids
  • It goes on..

Personality: Dyle is sneaky, slick, devilish woman who only works for herself. She's worked plenty of jobs that require a woman's touch, or just a pretty face. She trusts no one, and she isn't to be trusted, but she might spill some hints for a drink, or warm body to keep her company.

Extra:
  • Her emblem is placed just above her crotch
  • She's sensitive about her voice. Most people who are new to her react without thinking, and they get hurt.. bad.
  • Her voice (Rafe Adler)
Theme:

Last edited:
Back