New User G'day, maties!

Enki

Good evening, fellow rpers.
I'm random rper from other corners of rp community that decided to pop up here.
I have rped for 9 years or so(though I was really cringe-worthy for the first 7 years or so) and I'm quite critical of my very own rping.
I tend to write more than 3 lines, mostly 4 or 7, depending on my current activities. I love fantasy, sci-fi and post-apocalypse genres.
I enjoy both nation/faction rps and simple single character rps.
Favourite alignments tend to be lawful neutral and chaotic neutral, though I am interested in trying out lawful good/lawful stupid.
I am a somewhat bad drawer and occasionally make plagiarised drawings.
If interested or got some questions, feel free to send questions to me!
Can't wait to get into some quality rps here.

Last edited:
Great to see you and for sure there are those that will make quality role plays. It appears that you have already made a few posts elsewhere and that is the best way to be approved as a member and gain the ability to make role play posts. Hope to see you around.

Nice. Thank you both for what you said. Can't wait to get to chat and rp with ye' two.
How long do you think it would take for me to get approved? Also, what kind of message do I get when I am approved?

Keep posting in the main lobby in as many threads as you can participate in and you'll get a small alert that notifies you are approved.

YO! Hello and welcome hope you enjoy your time with us Ice breaker questions
1.Favorite Class in DnD or MMOS
2. Ranged or Melee
3. Favorite Font

Keep posting in the main lobby in as many threads as you can participate in and you'll get a small alert that notifies you are approved.

Alrightey. Thanks. Can't wait for that.

YO! Hello and welcome hope you enjoy your time with us Ice breaker questions
1.Favorite Class in DnD or MMOS
2. Ranged or Melee
3. Favorite Font
1.Fey pact warlock, but interested in trying out paladin, a simple fighter and a bard.
2.Melee, since AoE at a close range is more exhilarating than an arrow that is shot from the range of 500 meters. Though on a more serious note I prefer destructive spells that are cast from range. So my serious answer is ranged, if related to warlock. Otherwise melee.
3.Dunno. I guess what ever is readable.

Got any more questions, fair mate?

Not really much i customarily greet newbies using ice breakers plus you already answered most of the questions though if you want a fun rp question what are good and bad reasons to kill a character in an RP?

Not really much i customarily greet newbies using ice breakers plus you already answered most of the questions though if you want a fun rp question what are good and bad reasons to kill a character in an RP?
What is...

Simple. Some good reasons is if it suits the current flow of the rp and it is what the character would do in the situation with actual reasons behind it. Then other players have to be ok with it, or atleast the people in charge(GM'n'Folk that helped with the lore and such) or the person whose character is getting killed.

Bad reasons? Same as for castration: Metagaming and godmoding.

*Tips over a garbage can*
*Set's some posts on fire*
*Steals all the loot*

Sorry, I'm Chaotic Neutral. :p

Anyways, welcome to the site. o/
I've also got some ice breaker questions to ask, I need a lot of ice cubes for my drinks.

1. What is your favourite RP memory?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. Least Favourite Alignment?

*Tips over a garbage can*
*Set's some posts on fire*
*Steals all the loot*

Sorry, I'm Chaotic Neutral. :p

Anyways, welcome to the site. o/
I've also got some ice breaker questions to ask, I need a lot of ice cubes for my drinks.

1. What is your favourite RP memory?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. Least Favourite Alignment?

1. Well, do you want the TL:DR version or the longer version? TL:DR version:Accidentally created a zombie god when trying to find a cure. Thanks for the faction change, GM.
2. Latex catsuit.
3. Chaotic ''good'' and chaotic ''neutral.'' Because, let's be honest, both of those act more like neutral evil. Selfish and don't care about the survivability of others/starts breaking laws, others follow because of the Humen guillotine and such, leading to total chaos and survival of fittest.

#1 That must of taken some braaaaains to pull off.
#2. That's a new one. o_o
#3 Well they are quite Chaotic remember. :p

I know, right? Also, sorry about putting the D and ':' too close to one another.
Ps. I was being honest with number 2. Something that is both hot and cool. I am sorry for my erotic answer.

You don't need to apologize for small grammar issues, I didn't even notice it. :p

Also, a lot of the answers tend to be erotic, it's just that cat suit specifically hadn't popped up before. Nothing to apologize for.

No, you haven't done anything wrong. You don't need to be worried about that, this is a rather relaxed and welcoming community.

A Staff Member would of PM'ed you if there was an issue anyways, so if you didn't get anything like that you're good.

Back