New User G'day!

Ink_Rain

Hello there!

Female || Scorpio || Australia

Nice to meet you all! I go by Ink_Rain (Ink or Rain will be good too!) and I absolutely love Role-Playing! I'm new to this site and am really happy to have found a nice little community for RPing, as I have been searching for a while now. I started Role-Playing around June or July of 2016, but have been writing stories every since my little hands picked up a pen! A quick little summary about me:​

I love Role-Playing for sooooo many reasons:
1) I met my best friend because of a role-play (we still write together <3), and I have also made other wonderful, incredibly talented friends by RPing
2) I just enjoy writing so much
3) It has 100% helped me improved my writing skills
4) It gives me that creativity I need in my life to stay s a n e
5) I enjoy immersing myself in fictional worlds, whether they are based on reality or completely, totally unrealistic
And more!

Other than role-playing, I do enjoy reading (when I have time nowadays), listening to music, and playing video games. I'll get more into my favourite things on my profile, which I'm hopefully going to get up as soon as I can ^^

I'm really excited to meet other people on here with the same interests (and even different ones, opposites attract!) and I can't wait to get started with writing :3

Howdy there ^^ Welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your stay!

We have a approval system in which you need to interact with us until you are approved to jump into the good stuff. The thread that helps explain what it is and what you've got to do is here ^^ https://www.storytellerscircle.com/...re-for-answers-before-posting-questions.1114/

Hope you make many friends! ^^
Hi! Thank you for sharing that, I did manage to find it myself and have a read! This site is super easy to use and I love that~!

Thank you for the welcome too :D

Back