We're All Mad Here General Hangout Chat

Tbh I don't really know.

You can manipulate people's souls and stuff, I guess, which would kinda fit for your character... Maybe fight on another level of reality with people's souls, completely bypassing people's physical abilities...?

its fine its fine i just thought it was open so i was gonna switch but if you have it, you can keep it.

I TOLD you that Cheshire Cat would be good for Logic or Reality but NOOOOOOOO you didn't LISTEN

Tbh I don't really know.

You can manipulate people's souls and stuff, I guess, which would kinda fit for your character... Maybe fight on another level of reality with people's souls, completely bypassing people's physical abilities...?
Lol i dont understand big words

@Lila Renn, I am adamant in my hope that you are not an idiosyncratic Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophob, as I am so pulchritudinous and eloquent, because if you are, then I will have a sudden rush of trichotillomania.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is one of the longest words in the dictionary — and, in an ironic twist, is the name for a fear of long words. Sesquipedalophobia is another term for the phobia. The American Psychiatric Association doesn't officially recognize this phobia.

Back