General Hello

This is just a general noobish hello. It has been years since I've participated in any recent rpf but I am eager to get back into the game. I since written a few loose short stories and created many different character profiles and am excited to get involved. Although to be honest I will probably be slow to dive in as I want to make sure I understand how this site works and want to make sure I am aware of all rules and customs. Look foward to rp with you :)
~ Nova

Welcome Storyteller. Before you begin, please be sure you read about the approval process posted in this thread. Very important, and super easy to follow. All it requires is for you to show some engagement in the community, so the main lobby is a good place as any to begin! Otherwise, if you have any questions, please ask. There is also an RP in my profile that is slated to start in a week, so, feel free to check it out! We'd love to have you.

~M

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

There's no rush at all, so feel free to take things at your own pace. We're a pretty friendly lot here as well so if you need any help with anything please don't hesitate to ask.

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! Feel free to take as much time as needed to get familiar with the site and our rules =)! Before you can even start roleplaying you need to be approved so you can take that time in waiting to look things over! If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to pm me or catch me in the chat!

Back