New User Generic Reporting for Duty Pun

MajorPithly

So introductions like this are most assuredly not my cup of tea, but I get the whole sense of community thing.

So uh, Hi.

I've been role-playing for years on another site I'm sure many of you are familiar with, Hazezon was the name for those who may recognize. I stick mostly to Sci-Fi, drifting more toward the harder science end, and a good bit of millitary realism. Sort of on a Steampunk binge right now though..

Steampunk zombie apocalypse is just stuck in my head..

Anyway that's the short of it.

You seem like a good sport and have gotten enough experience to spice up this place!

Why don't you give some of STC's homemade RP brew a shot? It's organic and finely seasoned with themes that's bound to make your body quiver with excitement. Have some freshly brewed tea that's meant to be a metaphor for the threads in general and SPAM THAT SHIT CUZ YOU NEED TO GET APPROVED AND THE SOONER STAFF RECOGNIZES YOUR PRESENCE THE FASTER YOU'LL GET APPROVED

Strange welcomes, but I'll take 'em.

I probably should post more around these forums, I'm just not a massive ooc-forum kinda guy. I do have a bunch of roleplay ideas though, and I have to decide what to port over, if anything. I should stop being lazy..

Welcome:) once you get approved, you should check the bulletin boards! I'm sure you'll find something fast!

Yes, absolutely welcome and you're right about posting around a bit. Creative Writing, Writer's Circle and the Main Lobby are great places to post so that the alert will go up to approve your account. If you're having trouble with anything give a shout in the Help section and someone will answer you as quickly as possible.

Welcome to STC and now it is time for the strange question. If you were a slug what color would you want to be?

Blue, because Gastradon-East is one of the best competitive Pokemon in this years VGC Meta.

And it's really fun to just absorb double duck teams.

Back