New User Get to know me!

SerebroVoron

Okay, so umm.... I am not going to lie I am a nervous person. I have been working on that. And frankly. I will ramble at times and be up front. I often do not always get social signals so yeah. However, if you are upset or hurt or even crying let me know. I know how it feels and I always want to help. I hate seeing people suffer. I promise I will be as proper as can be until you really get to know me. I used to have issues trusting humans because of bad past experiences. I will not lie to you. I will keep silent if I do not wish to answer something. It means I wont lie but I am wanting to deny it. Yet I know thats not true. Not right to anyone. And frankly I want to see how well this whole site goes. I have been looking for fellow Roleplayers but alas all other times they die out. I am rather saddened by it but from what I have read I will definitely love some of the works. Some advice is loved and I will offer any advice I can give on life or art!. Frankly I can type alot or think alot thus at times I occasionally pass out from exhaustion. I work part time at a fast food restaurant. I train other people and frankly I love seeing them grow. I love seeing people succeed. I love seeing the good in the world instead of all the darkness that shrouded me. I want there to be so many lights that darkness has to stay away and never exist again. Ever. But be careful for even light can hide salvation. Take it from the girl of Hope and left herself to many many wrongs. . . It is why I want to do good. Why I want to be apart of many things. Roleplaying alloed me to vent other facets that I hide in order to function. I am going to be upfront. If I do not like something and fact proves me stupid then I will shut up cool down and accept it. I might even tease but yeah. . . Um any questions will be answered!... Anything I forgot?

Hey Serebro!

We talked in chat, as you know. So welcome to STC!

Hope you enjoy it here.

So, what kind of things do you like to write? What genres? How long have you been roleplaying?

Once approved, we look forward to seeing you add to the community and hopefully I'll see you in a roleplay or two :D

Hey Serebro!

We talked in chat, as you know. So welcome to STC!

Hope you enjoy it here.

So, what kind of things do you like to write? What genres? How long have you been roleplaying?

Once approved, we look forward to seeing you add to the community and hopefully I'll see you in a roleplay or two :D
I prefer games and genres that involve many plot twists. Science fiction, supernatural, and more. I stay away from anything sexual related. I have written poems, stories, roleplays, and profiles. I have been Roleplaying since I was 10. It was after the whole chaos with family.

Hi and welcome to the boards. Don't worry about being socially awkward, I think most writers are. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Okay, so umm.... I am not going to lie I am a nervous person. I have been working on that. And frankly. I will ramble at times and be up front. I often do not always get social signals so yeah. However, if you are upset or hurt or even crying let me know. I know how it feels and I always want to help. I hate seeing people suffer. I promise I will be as proper as can be until you really get to know me. I used to have issues trusting humans because of bad past experiences. I will not lie to you. I will keep silent if I do not wish to answer something. It means I wont lie but I am wanting to deny it. Yet I know thats not true. Not right to anyone. And frankly I want to see how well this whole site goes. I have been looking for fellow Roleplayers but alas all other times they die out. I am rather saddened by it but from what I have read I will definitely love some of the works. Some advice is loved and I will offer any advice I can give on life or art!. Frankly I can type alot or think alot thus at times I occasionally pass out from exhaustion. I work part time at a fast food restaurant. I train other people and frankly I love seeing them grow. I love seeing people succeed. I love seeing the good in the world instead of all the darkness that shrouded me. I want there to be so many lights that darkness has to stay away and never exist again. Ever. But be careful for even light can hide salvation. Take it from the girl of Hope and left herself to many many wrongs. . . It is why I want to do good. Why I want to be apart of many things. Roleplaying alloed me to vent other facets that I hide in order to function. I am going to be upfront. If I do not like something and fact proves me stupid then I will shut up cool down and accept it. I might even tease but yeah. . . Um any questions will be answered!... Anything I forgot?
You forgot nothing, welcome among us, hope hearing from you.

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future!

Back