Returning User Getting Back Into Gear

BlabbingGirl

Blabber of Nonsense
proxy.php

GETTING BACK INTO GEAR

Hello everyone it's been... yikes... I don't even know how long it's been since I last was around here. Anyways, details are not important. What is important is that I'm back and aching to roleplay. It's been a while since I roleplayed but I've been having some characters' ideas and I'm eager to put those characters into function.

For those who do not know me -which must be almost everyone since I was away for a long freaking time - I'm BlaggingGirl but you can call me Blab, I've been roleplaying for about 12 years and I really enjoy literate and long term roleplays. I'm a sucker for time period roleplays and slice of life. I'll try to write my roleplay interests down on my profile so anyone can check!

It also seems that some things changed since I last was here so I'll need to check around :p

proxy.php

Last edited:
Hello and welcome back! I'm always glad to see more people on the site! More potential people to roleplay with!

Welcome back, Blab! I too have been roleplaying for quite some time and have made a recent return to both it and this site. After reading over your interests listed on your profile, it appears to me that we share in a lot of them. I'd love to hear what kind of character/RP ideas you've been having recently!

Welcome back! And what a pretty looking post. I can never figure out how to format mine, so I gave up on that months ago. xD

Anyway, nice to meet you. :>

Welcome back! And what a pretty looking post. I can never figure out how to format mine, so I gave up on that months ago. xD

Anyway, nice to meet you. :>

Thank you and nice to meet you too. Regarding formating of the post, if you need any help with it just send me a message. I'm no expert but I know a bit about it.

Welcome back! Even if I don't believe we ever met, it's always nice to see anyone return here!

Back