New User Getting started

OmniBlue

Just a flyboy
Hey everyone, kinda new to all this, but wanted to dive in and get started. Been writing for fun for a while, but a bit inexperienced with roleplay, so I hope you’ll all be patient with me. I’ll make sure to return the favor, and I look forward to seeing what we end up writing together!

Welcome to STC! I'm currently in the process of making a role play for people, like yourself, who are new or inexperienced with role play. Something to give people a bit of experience without the commitment or as much structure as is usually found in most organized RPs. If you're wanting to give that a try once you're approved, let me know. At any rate, welcome and you've found a really great place to RP at. :>

Experience is the one thing I need right now, I think I’ll definitely take you up on that. Thank you very much for reaching out.

Welcome to Stc! Sure you'll find some nice peeps to help you around. Definitely made a good choice starting here, nicely growing community and accessible content. Have fun and poke with questions, kind of a veteran rp wise(but no authority!).

Welcome to the neighborhood, where the hills are alive with singing and villainy. Sometimes, not mutually exclusive.

Back