New User Getting to know each other

anciental

Hello hello, nice to meet you, I am Anciental. You can call me Ann or AI Frog . General info: I identify as female and am 25 with a cat, an apartment, and a day job.

I joined Storyteller's Circle because I've been craving roleplay recently, don't have a group of my own, and don't really want to go through the work of finding an irl group to join that is interested in the same things. I haven't done online roleplay in years, but I've played a few pickup games in college and then with my old roommate after college. I prefer small group roleplay over one-on-one roleplay.

My favorite part of roleplay is coming up with characters and figuring out how that character would interact with others and the world around them. I enjoy fantasy and sci-fi roleplay, but I prefer small scale conflict/plot over epic save the world plot. In particular, I'm a big fan of magical realism, crew centered sci-fi, and lovecraftian/sanity-check horror.

Outside of roleplay, I have a story that I'm "in the process of" writing (translation; I have a dream and a couple of chapters but life and story research are getting in the way) and I like responding to writing prompts that get me thinking about an interesting character or situation. Also, it'd be nice to make a few friends on the site!

Nice to meet you all, and I'll be browsing through your posts relatively soon!

Hello! Welcome to STC. Nice to meet you~

Everyone is super great here, I've found, so I hope you like it. :)

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

I'm just popping in to give you a little nudge. We would love to get your account reviewed for approval, but as of yet it only has two posts. If you poked around the community forums a bit more, and join some of the threads there it would get the process moving along for you.

In the meanwhile if you have any questions, or are confused about anything regarding the approval process, please don't hesitate to ask. We have a pretty friendly community of people who would be more than happy to land you a hand.

- Tiko, Storyteller's Circle Administrator

Back