Getting to know eachother better

I listen to Japanese music more than American. Favorite examples are these bands: Stack, Draw The Emotional, and Foreground Eclipse.

Both of my eyes are different in the way that:
My right eye is far sighted, and My left eye is short sighted, a massive pain for playing sports of any kind.

I am a synesthete. My Synethesia comes in several interesting flavors:
  • Chromesthesia - Sounds are colors
  • Auditory-tactile synesthesia - Sounds are sensations
  • Mirror-touch synesthesia - Think of this one as Empathy. Essentially if I see someone touched, I can sometimes feel it myself. (Luckily it's only in person at the moment)
  • Spatio-temporal synesthesia - This is the one that people give me the crazy looks for : I see time.

I am a synesthete. My Synethesia comes in several interesting flavors:
  • Chromesthesia - Sounds are colors
  • Auditory-tactile synesthesia - Sounds are sensations
  • Mirror-touch synesthesia - Think of this one as Empathy. Essentially if I see someone touched, I can sometimes feel it myself. (Luckily it's only in person at the moment)
  • Spatio-temporal synesthesia - This is the one that people give me the crazy looks for : I see time.
That's really cool o.o, what does time look like for you?

I think of it in a Macro and Micro form when it comes to my perception of time.

Macro is how I perceive time as a whole. It is almost arranged to me like the orbits of a solar system with the different form (hours, days, weeks, and months) laid out as respective orbs with unique orbits. June is represented as being right in from of me when I visualize it with the 10th being front and center as its own little orb and the 11th to the right. This is the form usually described when Spatio is mentioned but I also have what I call a Micro form.

Micro is what I perceive time as within the day. I will perceive little lines that connect objects to one another (like a web I guess) based on where they were when they were there. So the coffee cup on my desk has a set of lines that I can follow from my Keurig, to the cabinet and then to the dishwasher and if I remember well enough I can follow that line into the Macro and back along it's timeline.

I hope that doesn't sound as insane as it is to describe it.

I think of it in a Macro and Micro form when it comes to my perception of time.

Macro is how I perceive time as a whole. It is almost arranged to me like the orbits of a solar system with the different form (hours, days, weeks, and months) laid out as respective orbs with unique orbits. June is represented as being right in from of me when I visualize it with the 10th being front and center as its own little orb and the 11th to the right. This is the form usually described when Spatio is mentioned but I also have what I call a Micro form.

Micro is what I perceive time as within the day. I will perceive little lines that connect objects to one another (like a web I guess) based on where they were when they were there. So the coffee cup on my desk has a set of lines that I can follow from my Keurig, to the cabinet and then to the dishwasher and if I remember well enough I can follow that line into the Macro and back along it's timeline.

I hope that doesn't sound as insane as it is to describe it.
That is hella cool. You seem like someone who would be awesome to hold a conversation with!

As for me:

I like to shoot things. :D

Seriously, though, I was on a competitive rifle team for four years while in high school. Loved every minute of it, and I still enjoy going to a range when I can.

That is hella cool. You seem like someone who would be awesome to hold a conversation with!

As for me:

I like to shoot things. :D

Seriously, though, I was on a competitive rifle team for four years while in high school. Loved every minute of it, and I still enjoy going to a range when I can.

Thanks! It can be cool sometimes but can be a little annoying at others.

My Dad and I used to shoot skeet but I haven't picked anything up in ages.

I managed to make it to the semifinals in a local Mario Kart tournament... there were only around eight people who joined, but that still kind of counts, right?

Back