Getting to know eachother better

I am obsessed with my height and take every possible measure to appear taller. I always correct my posture, wear heels, and a whole bunch of other stuff. And in a comfortable enough setting, I'll stand on furniture for fun.
I'm 5'9" btw.

I love the idea for this thread. I can't say that there's a lot of "exciting" stuff about me per se, but back when I was about 16 I went away for the weekend with my friends. When I came back with my eyebrow pierced and a large celtic tattoo framed by a burning sun on my left shoulder my parents were less than impressed.... :p

I have so many deadened nerve-endings on my face/head/neck, I no longer feel any pain at all if I'm slapped/punched, no mater how hard. I just percive it as a sensation-neutral impact, and a sound.

Avid fantasy reader. Science nerd. Closet hippie. Nature lover. Crystal collector. Aspiring dentist. Wall of text rper. Karaoke lover (only Japanese songs). Cat lady (not crazy). Anime connoisseur. Martial artist. Matron of the arts. Conspiracy realist.

Those titles pretty much cover everything worth knowing about me xD

I have so many deadened nerve-endings on my face/head/neck, I no longer feel any pain at all if I'm slapped/punched, no mater how hard. I just percive it as a sensation-neutral impact, and a sound.

That sounds equal parts "Wow damn that's cool" and "Oh. That must... suck."

That sounds equal parts "Wow damn that's cool" and "Oh. That must... suck."

Its both, depending on the situation. Its a advantage in a fight (hence why I conditioned my-self like that, over the years, no pain to distrakt me, and I can be a bit agressive and take a few hits vhile pushing in and landing mine, focus more on attack then defence), but it sucks vhen, say, I'm kissed on the cheek, or have my neck ravished vhile making love... I dont feel much, I have to pretend to enjoy it (one of the reasons why I prefer it more rough in bed, so I get to actualy feel it :D ). So its a trade-off.

Its both, depending on the situation. Its a advantage in a fight (hence why I conditioned my-self like that, over the years, no pain to distrakt me, and I can be a bit agressive and take a few hits vhile pushing in and landing mine, focus more on attack then defence), but it sucks vhen, say, I'm kissed on the cheek, or have my neck ravished vhile making love... I dont feel much, I have to pretend to enjoy it (one of the reasons why I prefer it more rough in bed, so I get to actualy feel it :D ). So its a trade-off.

Very slice of life and a side of being a warrior or a hard laborer that I think few consider.
I'm just a squishy sad soul that has lived the harder life for a time and gained enough perspective to understand that it's not something I care for very deeply. Good times. Good perspectives.

New fact about me: At one point, I practiced intro Parkour between sleep and working 16-18 hour days on a sheep ranch in western Montana.

Lol so vhen did you get any sleep at all? o_O

Never done parkour personaly, I like staying a bit more stable on the ground hehe! I'm a bit afraid of heigts, and the idea of jumping off some wall vith all that heigt pulling me doooooown.... ehh, not my type of fun! I'm sure its great for the joints and explozive pwr, but theres other ways to train that that dont involve vertigo! :p And its funny, I can handle heigts if I know I'm secure (rock-climbing), but w/o safety measures, I just freeze up. Guess its all in my head, I need to know if I slip I wont fall and break my neck.

well, not so interesting as it is weird.

I HAVE to use the bathroom while doing the dishes.

Lol so vhen did you get any sleep at all? o_O

Never done parkour personaly, I like staying a bit more stable on the ground hehe! I'm a bit afraid of heigts, and the idea of jumping off some wall vith all that heigt pulling me doooooown.... ehh, not my type of fun! I'm sure its great for the joints and explozive pwr, but theres other ways to train that that dont involve vertigo! :p And its funny, I can handle heigts if I know I'm secure (rock-climbing), but w/o safety measures, I just freeze up. Guess its all in my head, I need to know if I slip I wont fall and break my neck.

Pfff, as if I was that bad-ass. Western Montana is a bunch of steep hills. Not very good for parkour. It was just a way to get me amped up about running, vaulting, and climbing. Ahaha

And, uh, I didn't really sleep very much.

Steep hills? Sounds perfect for some good old hiking. I'd take advantage of that if I wer you! Anithing to keep in motion...

Back