New User Goddag!

Tessa

Or Good day in Swedish, which is my mother tongue, but don't worry I can proudly say that I have an A in English! I'm here to have fun and to meet new people. Hopefully I'll get along with everyone! Role playing is new to me, so I hope you will be patient with me.

Ello! Welcome to the site. I've only been at this for a few months myself so it's always nice to meet a fellow rookie. Hope to see you around!

Välkommen! Hope you enjoy your time at STC. If you have any questions about starting out with roleplay, feel free to ask! You can also always check out the writer's circle and ask questions there if you're curious about anything.

Welcome to the site! Hope to see ye around, cheers! Ask away through PM if ye got any questions!

Welcome! What sorts of RPs would you be interested in joining into? Or, to ask it another way, what genres or styles of stories have you always liked and want to be a part of?

Well I love Supernatural, so I'd really be interested in a RP in that universe. But really any highly developed universe like HP.

Back