Going Home

Name: Lazarus Deschnik
Dress and appearance:
_Rqx9nUP.jpg

Type of weapons: Anything will do really, from swords to bows. However, he actually prefers ranged weapons.
Weakness: He's actually very greedy - any treasure he comes across is his.
Strength: He's used to working in a group so he knows how to follow orders.

Short back story:
Lazarus. Oh Lazarus. Majority of the society in Valhalla knows about the story of the rebel joker. Since Valhalla is a society that kicks anyone out who doesn't abide by their rules - and Lazarus was definitely one of them. Ever since he was a child, he was already going around town pranking people and making fun of them. He has even stolen a thing or two in his childhood (an understatement). When he comes home, his parents are always yelling at him. Lazarus knew that they were only looking out for him. But it wasn't the life for him and he knew it.

So he ran away from home. He evaded most of the government employees. As Lazarus was going around, he met with a group that matched his interests. He warmed up to them pretty quickly. The group consisted of three men and two women - all of who are rebels in their own rights. There was no official name of the group and they never bothered to find one. They would often go around and tricking people - even stealing from them. It really depends on the mood of the group. When they're not out doing something out of the ordinary, they worked as part of the society.

They were two-faced. Rebels one moment, conformists the next.

One day. One faithful day. They finally got to them. But they were forced to make a decision. They were all capable people, to be honest. Behind the masks, they lined with every single rule set up by society. So the leaders gave them a deal. Five of them will walk away and go back to their 'normal' lives and one will stay and become the outcast. Lazarus was unanimously voted to become the outcast. And now he was stuck in prison, waiting to be thrown out into the world above.

Oh, but for fun's sake, he likes pissing certain guards off.

Name: Riley Takagi
Dress and appearance:
chara33.png

Type of weapons: Decent in hand to hand, hasn’t tried any ranged weapons. What's to try. But unfortunately hasn't ever come across anything more than a pipe in her life.
Weakness: Emotional detachment. She has trouble forming attachments to other people, leaving her in a perpetual state of loneliness.
Strength: Speed. She is fast, sometimes appearing as a blur.
Short back story:

She was a mistake. The bastard child of an affair, a year before the real child, Sora, was born. Her life was a mistake, and all she could do was fail. Her parents hated her, her neighbors saw her as a blight, and she did terribly in school due to discrimination and harassment, destroying her focus.

But in all that, Sora never gave up on her. But even the light of a pure, more honest soul, couldn't save her. She was taken and throw into prison once it was found she was useless, and now awaits the day she is casted out.

But she plans...she plans to return for the one good thing in her life...and she won't let anything stop her.

Who is Sora she seems important, but you don't tell us how Riley knows her, could be important later on in the RP.

Who is Sora she seems important, but you don't tell us how Riley knows her, could be important later on in the RP.
...that moment I realize I messed up.

Sora is Riley's half sister and the only person who treated her with kindness. I swore I said that or made sure to make that clear but I guess I didnt. I'll fix that now sorry!

...that moment I realize I messed up.

Sora is Riley's half sister and the only person who treated her with kindness. I swore I said that or made sure to make that clear but I guess I didnt. I'll fix that now sorry!

I am sorry that was my bad I must have missed it.

I've got a character I'd love to join you in this story. I would have to change him a bit to make him fit a bit better, but could you let me know if he can work? Thanks. @Yoda

UVUB-1
A machine on a mission undisclosed to all, even itself.

1177ec8a4eebd7d2286d29b838e2f25d.jpg

Race: Machine(?)
Alias: UV
Personality: Cynical. Nothing matters, everything is ultimately pointless. General disliking towards everything with a noun. Very robust speech, not afraid to say anything. Unprovocative, never starts a fight on purpose. The only reason he's still here is he's programmed to fear death.
History: UV was created as a highly versatile machine. He has no clue what that purpose is, or why he was created, because his memory is made to be wiped every month, this is out of his control. Wherever he is, he was likely left behind without hope of getting back to his home due to this curse.

Abilities:
The Gift of (limited) Flight:
UV can float through use of gravity manipulation, but cannot go very fast due to his weight. There's also the chance that he can fall from being hit too hard, as well.
Versatility: He's got quite the variety of tools hanging from his body, ranging from high-tech torch welders to simple screwdrivers.
Endurance: UV is made to be anywhere - whether that be the vacuum of space, a radiation-scorched ground zero, or a pitch black seabed, UV is able to work under any conditions. Hell, he could probably walk - er, float, off a bullet or two. Though, his miserable mood is just as constant as his efficiency.

Birthplace: Unknown
Dislikes: Anything that speaks, being left alone, disorder
Weapon: His array tools could mutilate soft flesh with ease, but why would he ever do that?
Skills: Anything related to construction or demolition, maths, sciences, memorization
Weaknesses: Communication, willpower, combat, empathy
Fears: Being stranded, death, losing any of his antennas, heights
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Scent: Cold, lifeless metal. Or dirt. Or whatever filthy environment he's been in.
Perhaps UV could have given up on the doomed humanity, and chosen to leave Valhalla in search of a better purpose on the surface? Or maybe he's been up there for ages, trying to construct his own world amongst chaos?

I've got a character I'd love to join you in this story. I would have to change him a bit to make him fit a bit better, but could you let me know if he can work? Thanks. @Yoda

UVUB-1
A machine on a mission undisclosed to all, even itself.

1177ec8a4eebd7d2286d29b838e2f25d.jpg

Race: Machine(?)
Alias: UV
Personality: Cynical. Nothing matters, everything is ultimately pointless. General disliking towards everything with a noun. Very robust speech, not afraid to say anything. Unprovocative, never starts a fight on purpose. The only reason he's still here is he's programmed to fear death.
History: UV was created as a highly versatile machine. He has no clue what that purpose is, or why he was created, because his memory is made to be wiped every month, this is out of his control. Wherever he is, he was likely left behind without hope of getting back to his home due to this curse.

Abilities:
The Gift of (limited) Flight:
UV can float through use of gravity manipulation, but cannot go very fast due to his weight. There's also the chance that he can fall from being hit too hard, as well.
Versatility: He's got quite the variety of tools hanging from his body, ranging from high-tech torch welders to simple screwdrivers.
Endurance: UV is made to be anywhere - whether that be the vacuum of space, a radiation-scorched ground zero, or a pitch black seabed, UV is able to work under any conditions. Hell, he could probably walk - er, float, off a bullet or two. Though, his miserable mood is just as constant as his efficiency.

Birthplace: Unknown
Dislikes: Anything that speaks, being left alone, disorder
Weapon: His array tools could mutilate soft flesh with ease, but why would he ever do that?
Skills: Anything related to construction or demolition, maths, sciences, memorization
Weaknesses: Communication, willpower, combat, empathy
Fears: Being stranded, death, losing any of his antennas, heights
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Scent: Cold, lifeless metal. Or dirt. Or whatever filthy environment he's been in.
Perhaps UV could have given up on the doomed humanity, and chosen to leave Valhalla in search of a better purpose on the surface? Or maybe he's been up there for ages, trying to construct his own world amongst chaos?

Gona have to say no, since I want to keep it humans rediscovering their world.

Name: Quinn
Dress and appearance: Her burgundy curls go past her shoulders, about halfway down her back. Her eyes are violet, because of Alexandria's Genesis. Olive skin. She's not particularly tall, at 5 feet and is quite thin, with a flat chest and generally no curves. She likes to keep small, to fit through gaps and find shelter where others cannot. Has quite a layered outfit, which I have gained inspiration off the internet. Shhhh, I'm not very creative with clothes, and I can't draw. So, it starts with a simple T-shirt. Then a sort of cape, a grey cardigan, another cape, and a loop scarf. Leather pants, and a utility belt. She wears a moon necklace which is significant to her. She also has fury road style gloves, but no spikes, they're there to help with climbing. Boots that go up to just before her knees. If you want to see the picture this outfit was generated from, this is it.

d803768bd866838148bf3326dcc73559--post-apocalyptic-fashion-post-apocalyptic-accessories.jpg

Types of Weapons: Expert in laying traps, but when it comes to actual fighting, likes daggers. You can throw 'em, do close combat with 'em, what's not to like?
Weakness: Temper.
Strength: Doesn't back down in a fight. This could be a weakness, but in this sort of setting, I like to think of it as a strength.
Short back story:

Quinn was bullied. They beat her, told her she was useless. And she was. She was small, never noticed, not athletic, never got good grades despite brilliant work. But these words manifested themselves inside little Quinn, quiet Quinn, harmless Quinn. These words burned inside her.

And she killed.

No one expected it. She was so fragile, so shy. And though it was written off as an accident to keep up the school's reputation, Quinn rotted in a cell, despite being only 14. When her time to integrate into the world came, she couldn't. The double murder had changed something inside her. Quinn couldn't keep any jobs, and was obviously not accepted into university. She was useless now.

And Quinn waits to go out to the Darkness, because a spark ignited inside her the day she killed. And she could not wait to kill again.

(I hope this is ok. My first time writing a character profile)

Back