New User Good Afternoon

PerfectKnightmare

The Glitter Queen
Good Afternoon everyone!

I'm Mare! (or Tony)

Little bit about me is I live out on the country in a big ol farmhouse with my furbabies and my honey. I work the evening shift for my job and so, I am usually more active at night and frequently checking during the day.

I've been writing stories ever since I was little. Looking back on them now, they weren't all that great but its been a very humbling experience to watch my writing bloom into what it is today.

I play either male or female characters and I like a variety of genres stemming from original universes to ones already made by video games and books.

My writing style consists of detailed posts to small paragraphs. Dialogue can be somewhat tricky to make large posts about and I tend to struggle with that.

I'm somewhat of a private person so please do not feel offended if i'm not very "personal" right away. I've run into that quite a few times. I understand not everyone is like this though!

I know *a little* about coding but not too much so sometimes my posts may be fancy, other times they may not be.

That's really all I can think of for now.

Thank you!!!!

Welcome to STC and a very nice introduction. Tell me more about the furbabies, if you don't mind. I've got for sugar gliders and four cats. <3

Anywho, if you have any questions about the approval process, the site, not about coding because I can't help you with that; let me know and I'll be happy to help. :>

Thank you!!

I have 4 Kitties,3 that live with me. Sadly Syren stressed way too much so it was best he lived with his grandparents (who spoil him rotten)

I have two young toms. Toast (tuxedo) and Bean (tabby) They keep me on my toes with their boundless amounts of energy!!

Lastly is my old lady Angel, whos 14 this year. Shes a muted calico and she rules this house!

The boys absolutely love my honey. Always following him around and sitting on his lap every chance they get.

Its a riot and a joy to have them around. :)

I've always wanted a sugar glider!!! Are they easy to take care of?

Hi there! Welcome to stc!

You mentioned various rp interests. Do you have an idea what you would like to start with once you get approved?
Also do you prefer 1x1 or group rps?

Last edited:
Hi there! Welcome to stc!

You mentioned various rp interests. Do you have an idea what you would like to start with once you get approved?
Also do you prefer 1x1 or group rod?

Hi there!! Thank you!!

I have a few ideas in mind but im good in both 1x1 and group plots :) I've both run and played in groups.

I might start small with fandom rps (worlds I don't have to build) or joining others just to get the ball rolling and get into the unique rhythm this place has :)

Sooo many questions :D and probably more as soon as you answer those.

To start with some hopefully easy ones, let's go with what ideas? And which fandoms?

Fandoms right now are the 100, Supernatural, Resident Evil, Stranger things, and The mortal instruments.

My plots need a little tweaking before im ready to release them justtt yet :p

Greetings! I too live out in the country with my wonderful Lover, we do not actually own much land (less than five acres), but we are surrounded by forest and cow pastures. It's a beautiful place. We have several animals though, it's kind of like a petting zoo lol

Back