New User Good day?

kuriso

Pronouns
Him
How's your day going? Mine's been alright, get's dark out too early for my liking, on a day off I get practically no light before the sun has disappeared, sorry to all who live in the Arctic circle you must have it rough.
I'm kuriso, here for the writing and roleplays and whatever else is on the storyteller's roundtable. Pretty typical roleplayer, open to a lot but nothing fandom related for the most part, and nothing explicit if that's a thing here. I'm curious to browse the collective imagination on this forum.

Hi there. I am geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the STC family. If you ever need a role-playing partner, I am available.

I didn't see this earlier, that's too bad. Hello and welcome! Be sure to check out our site rules and account approval guide in help desk area so that you can get your account approved ASAP and you can get posting!

After days of our high temps being well below freezing, today has been a very good day indeed because even though it is cloudy and gloomy, it managed to get above freezing!

What sort of things do you look for in a roleplay? Do you look for a specific genre or perhaps a plot?

Back