Good day.

Blablablablitz

YOUR WAIFU IS SH*T
I'm Blablablablitz. I'm a writer, and I found out about the wonder of RPing about half a year ago. Due to my writing skill, I've found great joy in becoming a character myself, instead of a whole world overall.

I specifically enjoy writing dialogue and worldbuilding, while writing strong action scenes are my weak point. I hope to improve all facets of my writing by being here on the forums.

Whew! That was a formal greeting!

I'm mainly here to join the Requiem RP, just like @Shiore, @I_am_person, @EvrinKai, @TrashierThanThou, and @FirstDeath, among others.

However, I'm hoping that if Requiem doesn't work out, I'll be able to find a fun RP to participate in anyway!

Hello and welcome to the site. We are number one. As a community owo. Anyway, there's all kinds of roleplays to try out. Hope to roleplay with you soon! Btw the chat is at the bottom right and theres a help desk. Chat is so hard to see.

Shoot I'm not used to you typing like this. Where'd the good ol' "Can Only Say Okay" Blitz go?!

(I'm joking, also I hope the RP works out as well *sweats*)

Greetings and welcome to Storyteller's Circle.

If your aspirations are to grow and improve as a writer then you're in the right place. We do our damndest to offer a friendly and supportive environment for people. Somewhere that people can progress at their own pace.

Also make sure you swing on through our community forums! The more you engage with the community the faster we can get your account approved so you can get started with your friends. :)

Back