New User Good evening fair denizens of the Storyteller's Circle!

Naggrahn

Cackling Devil
A man emerges from a carriage pulled by two wacky looking creatures that look slightly identical to horses, but sillier. The man is wearing a patchy frock tail coat with the buttons replaced by buttons you would see a kid wearing. On the lower half of his body, he is wearing a ragged pair of suit pants. Upon his head was a well worn top hat with a red and purple ribbon wrapped around its base. However, his most notable feature is the smiley face mask that hides his identity quite well. It's toothy grin may seem a bit intimidating, but there may be a reason for that.

Once his feet left the steps out of the carriage, he turned on his heels and bowed. "Greetings." he said with a slight bow. "They call me the Cackling Devil. and I love to collect trinkets and items. I especially love selling these bits and baubles to others as well." The strange man lowered his head, a dark look spreading across the mask on his face. "But, what I love more than anything else is..." the man lifted his hands into the air as if cheering, "collecting and hearing stories! It's my number one passion."

Clapping his hands together and shaking side to side, the man chuckles gleefully. "I'd love to share a story or two with all of you within the Storyteller's Circle. I've traveled to many different worlds and what not so I have much to say. However now that I am here, I would love to get to know all of you! So fear not, come and join me for a grand ol' time!"

A man clad in bronze armor leaned against the wall watching the events of the day unfold. He noticed a weird carriage come to a stop not too far from where he was. Interested he kept an eye on it as the door opened and a person of strange appearance emerged. He saluted the man. "Welcome to Storyteller's Circle, sir. We've been awaiting your arrival." He eyed the man trying to make out what kind of person he was. "What kind of stories do you like?"

A man clad in bronze armor leaned against the wall watching the events of the day unfold. He noticed a weird carriage come to a stop not too far from where he was. Interested he kept an eye on it as the door opened and a person of strange appearance emerged. He saluted the man. "Welcome to Storyteller's Circle, sir. We've been awaiting your arrival." He eyed the man trying to make out what kind of person he was. "What kind of stories do you like?"

The Cackling Devil chortled as he wobbled forward with what seemed to be poor balance. He leaned in towards the armored gent. "Whatever the story, as long as it leads to a good ending then I'm all for it."

A horrid monstrosity of a troll climbed out from underneath a nearby bridge, having heard of a mysterious man who likes stories. "I have been here since nearly the beginning", said the monster, "all I wish to say is... make good stories, so that I may here yet more interesting things from the people who walk over bridge! Before I reach up to eat them, anyways."

A horrid monstrosity of a troll climbed out from underneath a nearby bridge, having heard of a mysterious man who likes stories. "I have been here since nearly the beginning", said the monster, "all I wish to say is... make good stories, so that I may here yet more interesting things from the people who walk over bridge! Before I reach up to eat them, anyways."

The goofy dressed man approached the bridge, bending forward slightly so that he could get a better look at the troll that sat beneath the bridge. The mask of the Cackling Devil seemed to shift and change design in the shadows under the hat he wore. The mask took on an anxious look, its eyes growing darker. Aside from that though, the toothy grin of the mask opened and closed as the man cackled almost maniacally. The mask appeared to move like the mans actual face. However, this dark and almost evil look was not intentional. The Cackling Devil was only getting a little excited.

He then knelt down and spoke to the troll with a clear voice. "Glad to meet another who loves stories as much as I. Hopefully I won't disappoint."

Back