New User Good Evening.

SpotlessEeriness

I serve tequila with a side of mental imbalance.
Or morning. Well, good something. Most of us need that in our lives, and I'm no exception.

Hello, I'm SpotlessEeriness, and good at coming up with edgy usernames, being the edgy womanchild I am.
Oh yes, indeed, I am a student with the mentality of a six year old. No, even that may be too much. Perhaps three, or four-- yes, those numbers have higher merit.

Self-pity aside, let me give you the information that actually matters. I came here from another roleplaying site which I haven't been able to warm up to at all, despite spending several months there. This place seems to be a better bet, God knows even the user interface looks more friendly, what with the warm colors and all. Alas, I got myself into a quest there, and, what's the word-- will not be able to completely "devote" myself to this place until I complete that. But when that's over, you can bet your entire bank account that I will clean up my stuff and come here for a fresh, new start. (By the way, when I said your entire bank account, I meant it. Please? A broke girl needs her money? No? Fine.)

More information about me:
I like the Godfather- Because who hasn't dabbled in that "olive oil business?"
I like doing stuff to my nails- Because I stopped biting them a year ago and now I'm basking in all of the glory nailcare gives me.
I try to draw- Emphasis on "try."
I try to write- Emphasis on "try", again.
I like Central Asia- I mean... You ever try that wrestling with another dude while on horseback stuff?
I like video games- Because who doesn't? I draw a lot of inspiration from many a series or standalone games, but for now my fear of the old blood trumps any other desire or fear.
I like shitty references- See above.
I don't really reveal many details about myself (age, nationality etc.)- Because I'm an edgy womanchild. I do drop hints, however. Also because I'm an edgy womanchild.
I like dead memes- Don't have an explanation for this one.
I like Vampire: The Masquarade's lore even though I've never played it before! Happened to learn of it while browsing TVTropes. My profile picture is Myca Vykos (a character from the game) as he appears in "Constantinople by Night."
I like reading... Because no one has ever heard that before, especially on a play-by-post roleplaying site..
I dislike talking about what I dislike.
I'm a hypocrite.

And my main character is a guy named Jahan. His backstory is entirely dependent on the proto-world I created for him, so you'll get to know him better later. However, I guess I could tell you that he's a conniving, spineless snob.

Don't know what else to add here.

Last edited:
A truly inspirational story. Can't wait to see more of you around here.
T-t-t-thank you dearly. I'm usually bad at presenting myself, so I try to do my best when it comes to first impressions.

Speaking of sticking around here.. I'm new, obviously, and very enthusiastic, again- obviously; but I'm still not too sure what everyone does 'round here. Would you be willing to tell me what you enjoy doing here? Maybe about the kinds of roleplays you participate in, perhaps?

Hmm. I'm looking at your profile and it says you like Fallout-sy post-apocalyptic roleplays- OooOoh, now that's real nice.

So how do you work with that? I've seen people in groups, plotting up a scenario taken right out from say, New Vegas, that I have, but if it were me, I would never be able to decide! You know what I'm saying- Jet or Psycho? Gomorrah or New Reno? Fiend or Raiden? Caesar or NCR or Ulysses? Synths are not an option though, because we all know what Fallout 4 is, a disappointment. And how am I supposed to articulate my character's surprise when s/he, say, finds a Nuka-Cola Quantum?! "Gee golly wizz, I found one of those super-rare glowing drinkies! Yaaaay!"

Forgive my rambling. Really, I'm just trying to spark up a conversation. I haven't been approved yet, you understand- teehee.

Hello, there. A pleasure to meet you.

I, too, enjoy dabbling in dead memes every now and then, so I suppose we've got some pretty common topics to talk about? ;)

Hello, there. A pleasure to meet you.

I, too, enjoy dabbling in dead memes every now and then, so I suppose we've got some pretty common topics to talk about? ;)

Oooooh, if you say it's a pleasure, then it's a pleasure indeed! I think I saw you before. On another site, that is, but I have a different name there. :)

We can talk, of course! About whatever you want. Just say the word. Because you can't talk without.. Saying words? I should stop trying to sound clever.

Oooooh, if you say it's a pleasure, then it's a pleasure indeed! I think I saw you before. On another site, that is, but I have a different name there. :)

We can talk, of course! About whatever you want. Just say the word. Because you can't talk without.. Saying words? I should stop trying to sound clever.

Yes, you probably did; I spent the weekend hopping sites, but only this one really appealed to me. :p

One needs to accept wisdom in order to sound clever. Wisdom like that of this motivational speaker:

"Life doesn't happen to you. It happens for you. How do I know that? I don't, but I'm making sounds, and that's the most important thing."

Yes, you probably did; I spent the weekend hopping sites, but only this one really appealed to me. :p

One needs to accept wisdom in order to sound clever. Wisdom like that of this motivational speaker:

"Life doesn't happen to you. It happens for you. How do I know that? I don't, but I'm making sounds, and that's the most important thing."

I uh, I.. Accepting wisdom? Wisdom? Accepting it? Life happening for me? Souls of my ancestors have mercy, I'm just a simple steppe girl, what is this old Chinese proverb-ish thingie mingie? :eek:

But this site IS nice, innit? The others are either too tightly knit or filled with middle aged people. Or both. Yea gods, I shudder at the thought.

I uh, I.. Accepting wisdom? Wisdom? Accepting it? Life happening for me? Souls of my ancestors have mercy, I'm just a simple steppe girl, what is this old Chinese proverb-ish thingie mingie? :eek:

But this site IS nice, innit? The others are either too tightly knit or filled with middle aged people. Or both. Yea gods, I shudder at the thought.

I can't help but agree. Everywhere else you go, there seems to be a huge horde of weebs (who turned on me because I told them I was half Japanese) or people who seem only interested in the more... carnal aspects of role play. Sometimes both.

Anyway, it'll be a pleasure RPing with you. I'm currently planning a pandemic steampunk RP; I'll send you a link when it's done.

Also, Confucius once said: "Man who is asleep is not awake."

I can't help but agree. Everywhere else you go, there seems to be a huge horde of weebs (who turned on me because I told them I was half Japanese) or people who seem only interested in the more... carnal aspects of role play. Sometimes both.

Anyway, it'll be a pleasure RPing with you. I'm currently planning a pandemic steampunk RP; I'll send you a link when it's done.

Also, Confucius once said: "Man who is asleep is not awake."

People are like that, unfortunately. Especially when you're half Japanese, I'm guessing there's going to be tons of people out there who will have no qualms about fetishizing your ethnicity. Tut, tut. Bad people, bad. Then there's me! No one can fetishize my ethnicity (or ethnicities) because I'm so many things at once! Wheee! And I'd like to think that I'll be a breath of fresh air after all of the weebs you've met. I don't even watch anime/ read manga. :D

I'm not sure about the RPing part, but thank you for giving me a shot! I haven't been really involved in a steampunk setting before, but I'm going to do my best, that I can tell you.

Hoooray for Confucius and his easy-to-understand sayings! Just tell him to not send agents in my ger and we're golden!

T-t-t-thank you dearly. I'm usually bad at presenting myself, so I try to do my best when it comes to first impressions.

Speaking of sticking around here.. I'm new, obviously, and very enthusiastic, again- obviously; but I'm still not too sure what everyone does 'round here. Would you be willing to tell me what you enjoy doing here? Maybe about the kinds of roleplays you participate in, perhaps?

Hmm. I'm looking at your profile and it says you like Fallout-sy post-apocalyptic roleplays- OooOoh, now that's real nice.

So how do you work with that? I've seen people in groups, plotting up a scenario taken right out from say, New Vegas, that I have, but if it were me, I would never be able to decide! You know what I'm saying- Jet or Psycho? Gomorrah or New Reno? Fiend or Raiden? Caesar or NCR or Ulysses? Synths are not an option though, because we all know what Fallout 4 is, a disappointment. And how am I supposed to articulate my character's surprise when s/he, say, finds a Nuka-Cola Quantum?! "Gee golly wizz, I found one of those super-rare glowing drinkies! Yaaaay!"

Forgive my rambling. Really, I'm just trying to spark up a conversation. I haven't been approved yet, you understand- teehee.

Mhm. I know that it's hard to stick around when you're new. It happened to me and then I was afraid of coming back in months because I did not know how the people that I had chatted with would react to my sudden dissapearance. Though I admit, it feels a bit irritating that when you see few people and they catch your interest so you wish to rp with them, but then they end up going offline permanently...

Yeah. Pretty much I tend to do a rp that is in the Fallout universe, itself. So far the rps that I've had have been closer to Fallout 4 on the lines of independent settlements and no huge nation like NCR or the Legion ruling over them... I really wish I would have had a chance to bring in the BoS in one of the rps. xD... Ah well, Psycho is also a neat drug in FO. And at least Fallout 4 has good graphics for the naughty mods...

Anyway. There I believe to be one similarity between us two: We both love WoD. My favourite clan is also Tzimisce, because they have the most physical variety. Perhaps we could sometime do a WoD rp, you and me?

Also it's fine if you ramble. I don't mind it. Though truth be told, I did not expect anyone to check on the info on my profile. And neither have I checked others' profiles...

EDIT: By WoD I mean World of Darkness, not Warlords of Draenor...

Last edited:
Mhm. I know that it's hard to stick around when you're new. It happened to me and then I was afraid of coming back in months because I did not know how the people that I had chatted with would react to my sudden dissapearance. Though I admit, it feels a bit irritating that when you see few people and they catch your interest so you wish to rp with them, but then they end up going offline permanently...

Yeah. Pretty much I tend to do a rp that is in the Fallout universe, itself. So far the rps that I've had have been closer to Fallout 4 on the lines of independent settlements and no huge nation like NCR or the Legion ruling over them... I really wish I would have had a chance to bring in the BoS in one of the rps. xD... Ah well, Psycho is also a neat drug in FO. And at least Fallout 4 has good graphics for the naughty mods...

Anyway. There I believe to be one similarity between us two: We both love WoD. My favourite clan is also Tzimisce, because they have the most physical variety. Perhaps we could sometime do a WoD rp, you and me?

Also it's fine if you ramble. I don't mind it. Though truth be told, I did not expect anyone to check on the info on my profile. And neither have I checked others' profiles...

Hmmm, so it works like how I thought it worked like. No surprise, really, the FO world is already insanely large; it's only normal people would follow a mechanic which resembles FO4's sections' . I just hope that they do that to work with an easier, "independent" setting and not to just have miserable excuses for sections like FO4 did.

YES. TZIMISCE. DEAR LORDS, TZIMISCE.
I mean, yeah, exactly what you said. But the reason I love them is more because of... Their story? The whole idea of alien-minded inhumane entities seeking to trascend all of humanity appeals to me. A lot. Perhaps more than it should, really. I'm kind of obsessed with Sascha Vykos.
And I want to say yes to your offer. No, actually, I want to scream "YES!" to your offer, but like I said, I have never played the game before. Expanding on that, I have never really played an actual tabletop game before- don't think Monopoly counts...

It's sad, yes, but I don't have anyone around me who plays tabletop games, so it's not a problem I'll be able to solve anytime soon. Which means that I'm a complete foreigner to the mechanics. A complete alien to the concept. (Haha see what I did there? Alien? The Tzimisce are alien-minded? Bad pun? Very bad pun?)
And while I am able to fairly easily grasp most game mechanics, you might have to bear with me for a while before we get to the actual RP itself. :(

About the profile thing, I guess some check and some just don't. No big deal, really, but since the website has put it there, I feel compelled to look if people are actually using it.

Hmmm, so it works like how I thought it worked like. No surprise, really, the FO world is already insanely large; it's only normal people would follow a mechanic which resembles FO4's sections' . I just hope that they do that to work with an easier, "independent" setting and not to just have miserable excuses for sections like FO4 did.

YES. TZIMISCE. DEAR LORDS, TZIMISCE.
I mean, yeah, exactly what you said. But the reason I love them is more because of... Their story? The whole idea of alien-minded inhumane entities seeking to trascend all of humanity appeals to me. A lot. Perhaps more than it should, really. I'm kind of obsessed with Sascha Vykos.
And I want to say yes to your offer. No, actually, I want to scream "YES!" to your offer, but like I said, I have never played the game before. Expanding on that, I have never really played an actual tabletop game before- don't think Monopoly counts...

It's sad, yes, but I don't have anyone around me who plays tabletop games, so it's not a problem I'll be able to solve anytime soon. Which means that I'm a complete foreigner to the mechanics. A complete alien to the concept. (Haha see what I did there? Alien? The Tzimisce are alien-minded? Bad pun? Very bad pun?)
And while I am able to fairly easily grasp most game mechanics, you might have to bear with me for a while before we get to the actual RP itself. :(

About the profile thing, I guess some check and some just don't. No big deal, really, but since the website has put it there, I feel compelled to look if people are actually using it.

Mhm, fascinating. I am intriqued by the Tzimisce's appearance,motives and skills. I rarely see things like that without them being linked directly into necromancy or blood magic. Nothing can beat vicissitude.

And same here. Only tabletop game I've played is Monopoly. xD... But we can always do a rp in the WoD-universe, with basic concepts of rules in it, but nothing too much. I more of had in mind slightly more free rp for 1x1. Soo yeah. xD.

Though that does raise a question: What tends to be your standard in rping, pretty much? Like 1-5 paragraphs per reply? Also, do you enjoy being the player or the gamemaster in rps?

Mhm, fascinating. I am intriqued by the Tzimisce's appearance,motives and skills. I rarely see things like that without them being linked directly into necromancy or blood magic. Nothing can beat vicissitude.

And same here. Only tabletop game I've played is Monopoly. xD... But we can always do a rp in the WoD-universe, with basic concepts of rules in it, but nothing too much. I more of had in mind slightly more free rp for 1x1. Soo yeah. xD.

Though that does raise a question: What tends to be your standard in rping, pretty much? Like 1-5 paragraphs per reply? Also, do you enjoy being the player or the gamemaster in rps?

Oh, so you don't play tabletop games either then? Didn't think of that, frankly.. But it just makes things easier for both us so great, eh? :D
Answering your second point: You've guessed correctly. Around 1-5 paragraphs/ 500-1500 words per each reply. I have never been a GM before, but I would guess I would enjoy being the player more.

Oh, so you don't play tabletop games either then? Didn't think of that, frankly.. But it just makes things easier for both us so great, eh? :D
Answering your second point: You've guessed correctly. Around 1-5 paragraphs/ 500-1500 words per each reply. I have never been a GM before, but I would guess I would enjoy being the player more.
Mhm. Yeah, it will make things easier for us. And yikes. 500-1500 words? One paragraph tends to have 100-200 words, which means... Ok! This rp partnership is going to be really hard for me if I wish to reach the maximum length of 15 paragraphs. I can already see myself breaking at that point. xD

Mhm. Yeah, it will make things easier for us. And yikes. 500-1500 words? One paragraph tends to have 100-200 words, which means... Ok! This rp partnership is going to be really hard for me if I wish to reach the maximum length of 15 paragraphs. I can already see myself breaking at that point. xD

Don't worry, I adjust pretty well. Can and will change the numbers if they are inconvenient.

Edit: That's my way of saying "I really, really want this RP."

Last edited:
xD. Bueno. That sounds wonderful. So I hope that you don't mind my maximum being 500 words, then.
Nope, I don't. At all. And now that I'm approved, we can actually do this thing. And by that I mean start plotting :cool:

Back