Pokemon: Journeys of Anteceon Grasslands

Iamtheecchiking

Conquering New Realms 1 pair of Oppai at a time
285px-Pomace_Mountain.png

Just beyond Lake Anteceon, about halfway across Route 1 is an area known as the Grasslands. In this particular grassland, Normal Type Pokemon thrive. In the distance, Mount Anteceon can be seen looming.

Normal Type Pokemon between levels 1-5 will spawn here.​

The two new friends made their way through town to the start of they're Pokemon journey. It was so beautiful, the green grass and the blue sky. "Now to find a munchlax!" Charley said, and Audrey took a deep breath then walked right into the tall grass, keeping here eyes peeled for movement. She turned and waved inviting Anthony to join her.

"Uh...yeah sure. On my way." He said reluctantly stepping into the tall grass. He made long cautious strides, trying not to step onto anything or anyone, as he made his way over to Audrey. "So have you...done this before?" He asks, keeping a vigilant survey on the grass line. "I mean you know how to look for pokemon cause...um...I sort of know how? But you know, I don't want to show up." Anthony stated rather awkwardly. He didn't want Audrey to know that this was pretty much the first time he's ever been in tall grass. The only times he's really encountered wild pokemon was from rivers, the ocean and the desert.

564.png

A wild Stantler has appeared!

Level: 2

Action: Suddenly, the Stantler turns to look at the trainers. Out of nowhere a small herd of Stantler appear in the grass and begin charging right at the trainers. Dust kicking up under their hooves as they gallop full speed.

Audrey just grinned and held up one finger. Only once before had she ever walked into tall grass and found a wild Pokemon. It had been with her dad, on their last camping trip. He had wanted to make sure she knew what she was doing. She turned at a noise, a Pokemon stood there in the grass, Audrey kneeled down in the tall grass. She pulled out the Pokedex to scan the Stantler when the stampede started. Charley cawed loud and Audrey stood up, running, but still smiling like a maniac.

Last edited:
"Oh that is not a good sign..." He thought. He thought about what he should do and looked at Audrey. Should he grab her, should he not? What if he made things worst? What if she jumps out of the way and he does? His mind raced and Robin wrestled her way from Anthony's arms and onto his head, pulling at his hat. Anthony snapped out of his trance and sees Audrey running and he takes after her. A few seconds later, he grabbed Audrey's hand and jumped to the side, letting the stampede run past them. Anthony laid on the ground, breathing heavily and Robin hopped to Anthony's side and nuzzled him to make him get up. He looked at the rowlet and petted it before looking at Audrey. "Are...you ok?" He asks

564.png

Action: When the trainers look up, the Stampede would be gone. No hoof prints would be left on the ground, no dust would be in the air. Everything appeared to be perfectly quiet. With the exception of a Stantler bounding away and over the hill, escaping from the trainers. It was as if a stampede never happened.

Unfortunately, Stantler has escaped. Please try again.

Charley fluttered above Audrey, who was too busy giggling happily to get up quite yet. She nodded, getting to her feet, looking around. She looked around, realising that the stampede was fake. She would remember that for next time. "Better try again." Said Charley at Audrey's prompting and the girl once again wondered off into the grass.

Anthony gets up and chased after Audrey before she start another stampede. "Wait Audrey!" He shouted out but she was already on a warpath. "Audrey!" He shouted again, and manages to keep up with her, despite her apparent lack of concern. "Audrey wait!" He grabs her hand, hoping to get her to stop and listen.

The young trainer stopped, looking back at Anthony. She gave him a look that said, "What?". She pulled her hand away, giving a high pitched whistle to call Charley to her. Audrey made a gesture. "What is it?"

Last edited:
Anthony panted. "Look I don't know if you'd notice, but we were nearly trampled back there! I think it might be in our best interest to maybe...I don't know...take it a bit slower?" He asks "Or maybe set up a trap or something? I mean this Munchlax can't be found if it doesn't want to be found right?"

Audrey grined, pointing towards a tree on a hill, the only one in sight on the plain. She signed and Charley, who had just landed on her shoulder, said, "We can go to the tree! Put honey on it and see what comes." And without waiting for an answer, she turned and made her way to the tree.

Anthony tried to say something else but Audrey was already on her way. He took a deep breath and went after the girl. Robin flew past him and onto the top of the tree. Anything arrived soon after, panting and sweating once he had reached the top of the hill. "Ok....now what?" He asks

Charley took off from her shoulder, flying after Robin and landing on the tree branch next to the rowlet. Audrey arrived at the tree soon after, kneeling next to the trunk and pulling a jar of honey from her shoulder bag. She held it up, showing it to Anthony because he asked. She opened the jar and poored the honey on the tree. It ran down the trunk and Audrey backed up to avoid the sticky goo. She swiped the honey off the rim, putting the cap back on and licking the honey from her finger.

Anthony watched Audrey lather the side of the tree with honey and he was confused. The trainer goes over to the honey and touches it with his index finger before turning to Audrey.

"So um...I'm not pokemon expert or anything but what's all this honey here for?" He asks. "I mean you're not going to try to trap the Munchlax by pushing into the sticky side of the tree right? Cause that'll be kinda mean."

250px-190Aipom.png

A wild Aipom has appeared!

Level: 3 (Insert Level of Pokemon)

Action: Following the scent of the honey on the tree, the Aipom runs up the hill, but when it sees the trainers, it gets on all fours and begins trying to scare the group from its away from its sweet reward by grabbing dirt with its tail and tossing it at the two.

Audrey grinned, signing something before looking up. Charley was playing a mimic game with Robin bobbing up and down happily. His trainer whisper, sorry to disrupt the game. Charley had as few friends as she did, so she was happy to see him playing. She signed again.
"Munchlax like to eat, like alot. So we're trying to attract one to us. Now we wait." He said, before turning back to Robin. Audrey settled down in the grass, back against the tree.
She looked over excited at a russle in the grass. It was an aipom. She covered her face with her arms, blocking her eyes. She gave a loud whistle going from a higher to lower pitch. Charley looked down at the aipom then glided down from the branch, his beak glowing white as he used peck.

Last edited:
250px-190Aipom.png

Action: The Aipom is struck by the attack, directly on the head, and immediately after the Aipom scratched the Charley, since the pokemon was so close
[/CENTER]

Charley fluttered farther away, circling over the aipom. Audrey gave a series of short whistles and Charley used chatter, spewing a confusing jabber of words and phrases.

Anthony watched as Audrey and Charley fought the Aipom, and he couldn't just let the two fight it out alone.

"Robin use Leafage!" He shouted out and Robin sprung into action, firing off several glowing leaf like projectiles at the stunned Aipom.

Back