Greetings all~

NebulaWorm

Just a grumpy, hungry, and smol Shrumlin
I'v been recently looking for a new roleplaying site as my current site has changed and dried up. I'm always interested in putting my characters in other universes if they let me, especially this lovely little guy.

A little about myself, I roleplayed for about a good 8 years now and would say I'm decent and I just love story telling and making up worlds in general. I like crisp new ideas and how people make just interesting characters that have so much depth to them it just makes me all excited. I enjoy doing artwork as well, for my FC I have Pica themself, they are a Shrumlin and just trying to figure out if they can fit anywhere at the moment. Looking for some good roleplays that can develop into something more, who knows. Also just wanted to improve my writing skills if possible, there is always room to grow for more. ^^

Welcome to the site! :3
I am Gwazi, your not so humble guide!

If you're looking for some good RP's it might help if you mentioned what genre's you tend to prefer, so that we can point you in the right direction.

giphy.gif

Thank you! Actually, I can be very flexible with Roleplays but mostly my character would fit with modern to fantasy better than futuristic or anything syfy at most. They are a Shrumlin (Picture) after all. Only go so far with barbaric cute goblin things.

Welcome to the site!! I look forward to seeing your threads!! I don't know much about the site yet, honestly, but I'll be around if ya need a fellow newbie. :p

Awesome! I just can't wait to see what people bring! I'v been excited to join a new roleplaying site and just kinda dipping my toe in the water at the moment. :D
Welcome to the site!! I look forward to seeing your threads!! I don't know much about the site yet, honestly, but I'll be around if ya need a fellow newbie. :p

giphy.gif

Thank you! Actually, I can be very flexible with Roleplays but mostly my character would fit with modern to fantasy better than futuristic or anything syfy at most. They are a Shrumlin (Picture) after all. Only go so far with barbaric cute goblin things.

You might enjoy Equinox then.
It's a Fantasy Epic/Universe RP that's looking for new players and additional story lines. You'd want to talk to the GM's there for specific details, but the general idea is that it's GoTish with different lords (and others) looking to take the High Kings seat once he passes away.

Back