Greetings All!

Asmodeus

Storyteller's Devil
I see this is required and I am new to this site. First off, Hello to all who read this. I am Crimson and I am a writer/poet and philosopher. I've been role-playing since I was a child, it always fascinated me. I'm new to online role-playing. I'm a lone wolf of such so I'm not much for people and if one can't tell already, I'm dark and mysterious. My work consists of mystery, horror and the paranormal/supernatural. Sometimes I write about dark romance or dark sci-fi but that's all depending on my mood. I am a fan of H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe. That's all for now!

Hey, Crimson! Welcome to the circle.

You mention that you're not one for people - how do you feel about group rps? Is this your first online RP site?

Hello, Rorschach's Journal!

I mostly write and work alone but I've decided to adventure out of my normal sphere. Depends on the RP, for I can only work with ones of maturity and good literacy. Also, depends on the theme, I work around the main three I stated above and even fantasy. If it's a serious group of hard working individuals then I would gladly join. Perhaps some could help me learn new ways of writing.

I've been on another, need that feel. Some people are great writers and RPers but every site also has the, I guess one would say 'slackers'. So far this site has my liking just need a little help with the beginners stuff. Creating a universe and creating a character, I don't know how that works on here yet.

Well, you've come to the right place.

Creating characters is done on an RP by RP basis. We have our Epic Roleplays - which have many groups of writers all under one story arc, with a bunch of different locations and whatnot. We also have play by post RPs, which are your usual single thread roleplays. Each RP will have a place for you to make characters, in the OOC section.

Creating RPs/universes requires you to follow the guidelines, if you're looking to do an Epic Roleplay/universe.

Back