New User Greetings and Salivations

CuriousAlice

Half-Angel
Hi.

So forum RP is new to me but I'm definitely willing to try it! I have been RPing for seven years now (since I was fifteen and doing embarrassing MLP RP).

The character that you see on my profile photo right now was meant for a Facebook page with the same name as her shirt logo but be as the page hasn't skyrocketed in likes, she will be used for RP! The kinds of RPs that I'm looking for are Supernatural RPs and I will do any excluding ERP unless it is used for character development and story progression in the RP. The main genres of RP that I enjoy are romance (omg, how do you romance with a zanna? Isn't that pedophilia? No, it isn't if you romance them with an of-age character, ya dinkus), adventure, and slice of life, I can do horror but I don't enjoy it as much as the others.

I'm currently catching up on Supernatural but am allowing any spoilers so the RPs make sense! So yeah, this is me. If you like Supernatural then we should totally RP.

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and hang out with ye in the future. :D

Greetings, fellow creature of angelic blood!

Despite my status as one of the Fallen, and my commitment to OOC methode acting due to the high amounts of fun involved in it, I'm glad to see I'm not the only newly joining member, or, in my case, ex-member, of the heavenly Host.

Perhaps we can have a roleplay some time, when we're both settled in!

Sincerely,
Lucifer Morningstar, fallen archangel, ruler of Hell, the Ancient Serpent, blah blah blah - When you have as many titles as me, you don't really mention them all unless you really have to, on official documents and the like. Which, as the ruler of an entire realm, you have to sign way too often already... And really, ''prince of darkness''?
My very /name/ means ''lightbearer'', and if anything, at least make me /king/ of darkness, or emperor! Why would I be but a lowly prince?

This is a very late hello and welcome to the boards. We're an active community and I hope to see you jumping into the action soon.

Back