New User Greetings and Salutations

Nevar LlacCm

A witch from a far away land
Hello I am Nevar. I'm not new to roleplay but am to the site. I've only done RPs like I put in the profile for about over three years now. It won't be long till four years total. My grammar isn't great but I'm always improving.

I hope to meet and RP here with many new people. Some of my major interest for RPs are in fantasy, or fandom RPs. But I do enjoy a bit of everything when it catches my interest. Some of my larger fandoms some of you may grow to learn is Teen Titans, and the Legend of Zelda. Well I believe this concludes my introduction.

Hello! Welcome to STC. If there's anything I can do to help you get around as you get accustomed to the sight, please let me know. :>

Howdy, welcome to the Community ^^ Hope you enjoy yourself and have fun!

Teen Titans fan? I loved them years ago, it was such a brilliant show ^^ I'd love to brainstorm a RP with you :p I mainly RP as Widowmaker from Overwatch (If you couldn't tell already XD) but I can branch out if need-be ^^

Howdy, welcome to the Community ^^ Hope you enjoy yourself and have fun!

Teen Titans fan? I loved them years ago, it was such a brilliant show ^^ I'd love to brainstorm a RP with you :p I mainly RP as Widowmaker from Overwatch (If you couldn't tell already XD) but I can branch out if need-be ^^
Yes I read the comics, and a kid I watch likes the new one so sadly I even can follow jokes of Teen Titans Go. I'm interested to see what Young Justice new season coming out will have to offer along with the show Titans coming in the summer of 2018. I have a RP idea that never made it long on another site I'd be willing to share here maybe it would have more luck. But I'll wait till I'm use to the site first so it may be a while. Sorry I can also get carried away with talking about Teen Titans sometimes.

Now I don't know much about Overwatch but I'm open to new stuff, and crossover RPs always seem cool.

Yes I read the comics, and a kid I watch likes the new one so sadly I even can follow jokes of Teen Titans Go. I'm interested to see what Young Justice new season coming out will have to offer along with the show Titans coming in the summer of 2018. I have a RP idea that never made it long on another site I'd be willing to share here maybe it would have more luck. But I'll wait till I'm use to the site first so it may be a while. Sorry I can also get carried away with talking about Teen Titans sometimes.

Now I don't know much about Overwatch but I'm open to new stuff, and crossover RPs always seem cool.

Hey, don't worry, we all have that one thing we can never stop talking about, its natural xD

Don't worry, I won't make it like you have to know everything ^^, its perfectly fine. Looking forward to it! :D

eyyy another Young Justice fan?
Sort of more like the Teen Titans side and grasp of Young Justice. But the cartoon over the comic yes. There are just some ships I don't have because of the Teen Titans fan I am but I've learned to put that often times aside.

Sort of more like the Teen Titans side and grasp of Young Justice. But the cartoon over the comic yes. There are just some ships I don't have because of the Teen Titans fan I am but I've learned to put that often times aside.

In the 2004 Titans show, I'm REALLY glad with how they did Terra compared to the comics. Where she's like 15 and Slade's like 40 something and sleeps with her...Eugh...

Wish the show hadn't been canceled before her and beast boy ended up together though

In the 2004 Titans show, I'm REALLY glad with how they did Terra compared to the comics. Where she's like 15 and Slade's like 40 something and sleeps with her...Eugh...

Wish the show hadn't been canceled before her and beast boy ended up together though

Honestly I'm a RaexBB fan and am glad the two are cannon in the comics, it's also the only reason I can allow the kid I watch have Teen Titans Go on most of the time. They know how to have the episodes focused on them playing on a Friday. But I do like that version of Terra a bit better than the one in the new movie of Teen Titans Judas Contract. I haven't seen Judas Contract but have read up a lot on it. So I am able to compare the two versus the different comic versions. I'm trying to get better at not hating Terra honestly. Had a long history of hating her because I felt she stole Gar from Raven. Now that I'm not a kid I get the other side a little bit and continue to grow in getting that side.

Back