New User Greetings, collective of various individuals!

Lightbearer1998

Lucifer Morningstar, the fallen archangel.
Hello everyone.
Hereby, my introduction post on this forum.

I, for this one special occasion, will be actually out of character!
Yes, you understood that right: Even in the OOC sections of this forum, I intend to remain in character. Why, you might ask? It is simple: Because I find such things to be highly amusing! After all, my main character...

Is none other than the Devil himself, currently going by the name Lucifer (Which is but one of his many names and titles), and having decided to explore this vast, new expanse of his Father's infinite creation.

Anyhow, in all actuality I am just an 18-year old guy from the Netherlands (And yes, that fact is highly amusing, the Devil from the Nether-lands), and everything I write here is meant in good fun. I might at times seek out the philosophical or theological debate, but I will always remain respectful in such situations.

I've been roleplaying on several other sites before this, as various characters, but once I started playing as this one, it really became fun - I could relate so easily, and the character just really suited me.
As such, I've created my own extensive lore around him, with an entirely new variation upon the realm of Hell, a complete moral argument to defend the Devil's point of view, and many, many other things.

I hope I'll be able to fully get started on here soon, can't wait to meet the others around town, and share some good roleplays!

Sincerely,
N.R.V, also known as...

Lucifer Morningstar.

Hello, I recognize your profile pic from Iwalku or whatever that roleplaying site was. I've noticed there are at least half a dozen of you with repeat profile pics and sometimes names. At any rate it is great to see you. Hope you find some role plays to get involved in.

Why thank you, kind sir Nemo! I most certainly expect I will
Please, call me Lucifer - It's far more appealing, I'd argue.

Also, mr. Silence (who oddly enough is quite fond of making noise, it appears!)
... I must admit you have a point. I might want to switch the picture up for a different one - there's plenty of great shots of me out there, after all.
This one isn't my favourite anyhow - The others simply got burried deep under a pile of pictures of some TV-series' wannabe-me... But I'll scan through them to find the one I want!

Thank you all for your kind words! I am truly humbled by them. Or well, for as much as I can be - pride has always been my main sin, after all.

Holy cow! I might have guessed right. That's creepy cause I haven't even done so much as peek at that site in over a year now. Hey the fastest way to become a full fledged member is to continue posting in the main lobby.

Hello Morningstar, I remember you from your brief visit to what once was Candyland. I'm pretty sure you've forgotten, so let me refresh your memory. You turned my land into O Sweet Inferna, after absorbing my realm into your Hell, and thanks to you, we now live in eternal spicy sweetness and torment. So thank you, for your visit.

Sincerely, Formerly Cookies McChip.

Ps. I'd say Damn you to Hell, but your the king of Hell, so I'll just say, enjoy your rule over the worthless Damned.

I will most certainly do so, sir dog!
Also, may I ask - why in the name of my father is that man-thing from the post before your first one wearing that honest-to-dad hideous pink body suit?

Mr. Formerly Cookies McChip:

Ah, I see. Well, spicy food has always been a personal favourite of mine! Surely you can appreciate the change, my pal. Learn to enjoy the flavour - it's worth it, really!
But, if you insist on an apology: You won't be getting one.

And, as for your ps'd message: Actually, I've got plans put in motion to change the realm into a democracy, or at least a partial one. I was thinking about some sort of senate, myself, wherein everyone gets a vote, and if the senate has a majority, they can veto my decisions, or push through their own. I'm stilll working out the details.

Thanks! Would love to hang around. Appears the most certainly interesting roleplay world you're a GM for isn't recruiting tho - a shame, truly, given the fact that I'm truly fascinated by the idea of having /my/ Lucy multiverse-theory crossover into that rp. I'd be fascinated by the things that could unfold in response to it - my character being pretty much of the chaotic good alignment (with several more evil bits and quirks), he'd provide a stark but to me very appealing constast to the Lucy that you guys have running around. And a "Lucifer vs Lucifer" roleplay's always a fascinating thing, or so I've learned over time while playing as this char elsewhere.

Back