New User Greetings fellow people of the internet!

TehRealCoralSnek

Generally awkward
So I suppose I must make this? Ugh, i'm really bad at this sort of thing... Hello there! My name is TehRealCoralSnek, or Coral for short, and I am new here. I'm also really good at stating the obvious. I guess this is where I tell random strangers all about me. I have a severe fear of social interaction due to many scars from my past, and so i spend my entire life here on the internet. I think I'll handle finding things to do on my own fairly easily, but i won't fear asking help. I like to draw any time i'm not playing video games, rping, or having an existential crisis on how i spend my time. So i'll be glad to draw art of characters for people if they ask nicely! Otherwise, i like rambling on aout things nobody cares about. Oh, and animals. I'm a big fan of animals.

Reactions: Nyx
Hey there :) If it helps I always hated making introduction posts also. The effort is what matters.

That said, we have an art forum setup if you want to share any of your stuff there, and we have our Warden team on standby if you do come across anything you need help with.

Hey there :) If it helps I always hated making introduction posts also. The effort is what matters.

That said, we have an art forum setup if you want to share any of your stuff there, and we have our Warden team on standby if you do come across anything you need help with.
This is important information. Thanks!

Well hello there and welcome! I have a huge fear of social interaction and I love animals as well... two things we have in common! lol

Well hello there and welcome! I have a huge fear of social interaction and I love animals as well... two things we have in common! lol
I hope i make a few friends on this site. Perhaps these two little things we share in common will help us be friends.

Hello and welcome! Don't worry about being awkward, we're a bunch of crazies here.

I hope you find a good home in this warm community, I know I did and I'm very new myself.

If you need anything give a holler on the chat or poke the staff dudes and dudettes. They're all very helpful and nice!

Back