New User Greetings, Fellow Roleplayers!

N1GHTMAR3

The Dark Blade
Heya there, just wanted to do a quick hello. I'm not new to RP in general, but I'm new to the forum RP and all that stuff, I usually RP Through games and servers. So, anybody give me a quick "intro" of what I can do? Welp, thanks to all anyways.
Have a nice day. :D
(;

Hello, welcome to STC!

I hope to see you around :3 you could play forum games, post art in the creative forums, or join the different kinds of roleplays once your account has been approved : D these are just a few things :3

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and hang out with ye soon! Ye might want to reduce the size of your signature tho XD its so beautifully massive.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle! As Astaroth has said, account approval is a pretty simple process. You just need to interact around our community forums a bit so we can get to know you better :)

Also I removed your signature because it was massively over-sized for a signature! If you could resize it down to something a bit more reasonable before you put it back in, it would be greatly appreciated.

Back