New User Greetings, folks

Isavarg

I've been looking for a new role-playing board to try and this one looks interesting. I started out table top role-playing with Dungeons and Dragons, but things have moved on and I decided to give forums a try.

My main fandom interests include:

The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings,
Star Wars,
Star Trek,
Stargate,
Buffy

and a few others.

Hey Isavarg! Welcome to STC! Now, as a fellow D&D player (Pathfinder, technically), I got a two questions to ask you.

What edition do you prefer to play, and what was your most memorable moment while playing D&D?

If you need any help navigating the forums, finding a roleplay, or any questions in general, don't hesitate to ask!

Greetings, welcome to the Story Teller's Circle.

I am certain we have plenty of members that share the same interests, you can share an idea for a roleplay on the bulletin as well. We also have a strong creative forums, check it out to view or share creative art, writing, and photography. The community also boasts plenty of discussions/debates and miscellaneous conversations you can join.

To get your account approved so you can begin roleplaying, post in the main lobby so the staff knows you are active and to get you acquainted with the community.

Well, I wish you luck in your visit here. If you need help, PM me if you need to find something.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

We do have some forums setup for table-top gaming if you get the mind to try starting anything like that up. We got our dice roller up and running today as well.

Of course if you're more pointedly looking for a change of pace, we have a very diverse selection of free-form play-by-post roleplays available as well.

Whatever you decide on though, we're always happy to have new faces wander by. Do let us know if you need any assistance finding anything!

It has been a long time since I played DnD but I still have the books. Those were fun times.

These days I am more into writing role-playing because I don't have the opportunity to play DnD anymore. (I'm not sure how it is played online.)

I can teach you how to play online, if you'd like. It's not too difficult.

TableTopForge and Tabletop Simulator are two good ones, but I use Roll20. It does everything you need, aside from character sheets. And its free.

Welcome to the site! Hope ye find what ye lookin for here! Look forward to seein ye around :p

Back