New User Greetings from a Newbie!

Blueberry

Hello everyone! I'm very excited to find and participate in some great storylines. I may be new here but I'm a veteran roleplayer! I started out on forums like these dedicated to Harry Potter roleplay (of course), then moved onto group and private lines. I also write fanfiction but have fallen off of that recently. I have a lot of characters in my head but am also looking for something new! I've browsed this site and it seems like a wonderful place to put down roots and start writing again! I look forward to writing and talking with you all!

xoxo Blueberry

EYO NEWBIE COME CHECK THIS STUFF OUT.

Seriously, this community is just teeming with amazing and differing roleplay ideas, you will not beliEVE the stuff I've seen. There are a lot of other newbies just like you, who are new to this site but veteran roleplayers, we've got a lot of diversit on this site so no roleplay or roleplayer will ever be the same. Of course, this site is still pretty smol compared to some other roleplaying sites and it's only a year old, but it's growing at a steady rate! I urge you to SPAM the general discussion forum since that's where you'll most likely get approved. There's also a debate and discussion forum if you're into that sorta stuff.

You used to write fanfics, eh? Well lucky for you we've got quite the creative forum! The artists and writers on there are friendly and great to interact with and it'll be nice to see more stories being written up.

C'mon! Get approved!

Hello and welcome. I really should have said hi before this. Tsk tsk....don't hit me though. I'm a happy little dog with a big smile that makes me look creepy. Soo.....it looks like you're off to a great start and if you have any questions or need help there is a Help tab. It isn't one of those stupid tabs that give you links. It actually lets you post a question so that someone can answer you. (GASP) I was certainly amazed by that when I joined. Brought a little grin to my face. So anyway, once more it is great to meet you.

Back