New User Greetings from Requiem

Mysteerious

Lazy maniac
Hello everyone, I'm a relatively new writer who started out from the Fan Lore of Vainglory forums, which got me hooked into RPing in the first place. Long story short, after lots of events, we decided to relocate to this forums, and restart with the name Requirem.
Anyway, I'm probably pretty late to the party compared to others in the crew, because I'm a massive procrastinator.
The name's Myst, or sometimes they call Mysty, glad to be onboard.

Hi, nice to meet you, Myst! I've never heard of that forum, but it sounds like you have experience. It's nice to have you around here, we're always ready to welcome new members. What do you like to do, aside from roleplaying? Any hobbies? I myself, I love playing video games and drawing sometimes. ♥

Also, here is a brief rundown of some of the site's features: Home takes you to the front page of STC, where all the most important things are pinned. Forums takes you to all the forums - Community, General Roleplaying, and Epic Roleplay - with sub-forums inside. Activity shows you the most recently posted things by members, like status updates and forum posts. Members shows you everyone registered on STC, like you and I. Calendar is currently inaccessible. Help brings you to a very helpful guide made by Tiko on how to get started and figure out the site's features; you should focus on getting approved by posting in the specified forums. Rules is another helpful guide listing the site regulations, and also guidelines for Epic Roleplays. Chat takes you to the chat, where users are frequently conversing with each other about a variety of topics (and where I personally spend a lot of time lmao). Donate takes you to a page where you can choose to donate through PayPal and become a Benefactor to the site.
If you click on your name that will take you to editing your profile. You can also explore the various drop-down features for personalizing your STC experience. Inbox shows you the private messages you have with other users, which can be more than just one. And finally, Alerts tells you of the most recent postings appearing in your watched forums, or when people like your messages, or when someone @'s you.

Hopefully that will help you a bit with navigation! I'm sure it won't be too difficult, since you did say that you come from another site ( : if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or a staff member. You will likely get approved soon if you focus on posting. Glad to have you as part of the community. (•◡•)

Welcome to the site Myst, Hope to see you around, roleplay with ye and chat too! Later man.

Welcome to Storyteller! Everyone here is nice and I am sure you will enjoy being here! I hope there are some roleplay's that are going on that may interest you!

A fellow procrastinator? I guess you could say you Myst joining sooner! :3

Anyways, Aman covered the whole logistics already so I'll jump straight to the interrogation ice breakers.

1. What's your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. You would kill me if I procrastinated on making a third question?

Alright, back from my 2-days trips to some cave areas.

Hi, nice to meet you, Myst! I've never heard of that forum, but it sounds like you have experience. It's nice to have you around here, we're always ready to welcome new members. What do you like to do, aside from roleplaying? Any hobbies? I myself, I love playing video games and drawing sometimes. ♥

Also, here is a brief rundown of some of the site's features: Home takes you to the front page of STC, where all the most important things are pinned. Forums takes you to all the forums - Community, General Roleplaying, and Epic Roleplay - with sub-forums inside. Activity shows you the most recently posted things by members, like status updates and forum posts. Members shows you everyone registered on STC, like you and I. Calendar is currently inaccessible. Help brings you to a very helpful guide made by Tiko on how to get started and figure out the site's features; you should focus on getting approved by posting in the specified forums. Rules is another helpful guide listing the site regulations, and also guidelines for Epic Roleplays. Chat takes you to the chat, where users are frequently conversing with each other about a variety of topics (and where I personally spend a lot of time lmao). Donate takes you to a page where you can choose to donate through PayPal and become a Benefactor to the site.
If you click on your name that will take you to editing your profile. You can also explore the various drop-down features for personalizing your STC experience. Inbox shows you the private messages you have with other users, which can be more than just one. And finally, Alerts tells you of the most recent postings appearing in your watched forums, or when people like your messages, or when someone @'s you.

Hopefully that will help you a bit with navigation! I'm sure it won't be too difficult, since you did say that you come from another site ( : if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or a staff member. You will likely get approved soon if you focus on posting. Glad to have you as part of the community. (•◡•)
Thanks for the quick tour, as of hobbies, I enjoy games, reading, watching movies alone every other weekend, reading stuff online that consists of 90% psychology, attempting to draw, and contemplating the meaning of life through monologues during my existential crises.

Hello, whats a Vainglory?
It's a MOBA game for mobile, I started RPing in the Fan Lore section of its forums, which led to *a series of dramatic adventures* and I ended up here.

Welcome to the site Myst, Hope to see you around, roleplay with ye and chat too! Later man.
Cheers!

Welcome to Storyteller! Everyone here is nice and I am sure you will enjoy being here! I hope there are some roleplay's that are going on that may interest you!
I'm having one already, but yea once I start clearing up my schedule I might check more places out to roleplay.

A fellow procrastinator? I guess you could say you Myst joining sooner! :3

Anyways, Aman covered the whole logistics already so I'll jump straight to the interrogation ice breakers.

1. What's your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. You would kill me if I procrastinated on making a third question?
1. Fantasy/Scifi, mostly since I'm just starting out
2. A poptart-shaped comet
3. As a question refers to a sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information, yours has created a paradox in which the hypothetical scenario posed in the question denied the validity and existence of the question itself.
Well yes I won't pass the chance for a free kill.

(Also how do I know if I'm approved)

It's a MOBA game for mobile, I started RPing in the Fan Lore section of its forums, which led to *a series of dramatic adventures* and I ended up here.
Series of unfortunate events*
I think you get notified by Tiko or one of the other staff

1. Fantasy/Scifi, mostly since I'm just starting out
2. A poptart-shaped comet
3. As a question refers to a sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information, yours has created a paradox in which the hypothetical scenario posed in the question denied the validity and existence of the question itself.
Well yes I won't pass the chance for a free kill.

(Also how do I know if I'm approved)

You should know when you're approved when you're able to view area's of the site such as the Bulletin Board where you advertise and sign up for RPs, and the play by post forums where the actual RPs take place in.

1. Our two most common Genre's, you shouldn't have much issues finding an RP. :3
2. IT'S NOT POPTARTS!
3. Is this paradox a linear line of cause and effect, a big ball of wibbly wobbly, timey wimey, stuff?

Back