New User Greetings, strangers.

Oleander

I've been roleplaying for about three years now, and have never been able to properly find a decent place to roleplay. (until now, hah) I roleplay fantasy, horror, adventure, thriller, realistic, basically anything along with being able to try any kind of RP as well. I love reading, writing, cooking, and the outdoors. Music can say a lot about people, so here are some groups I listen to: Mother Mother, Grandson, Cage the Elephant, Missio, Arctic monkeys, Hollywood undead, The neighborhood, and more. Welp, that's all I got for an introduction I suppose so yeah.

I have heard of precisely one of the bands you have listed. Color me frightened and intrigued, welcome

Thanks for the welcome! and which one is it you're familiar with? I'm slightly missing why you may be frightened.

I know that search well! It's kind of why we built this place :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It can be hard finding a web-forum that's a good match. I do hope this place turns out to be the one for you :)

Can't say I'm familiar with those bands myself. Has me intrigued. I'll have to check some of them out later today. Also looks like you have a nice broad variety of roleplay interests, so that should make finding roleplays fairly smooth. I would recommend you swing by some of the other introduction threads and meet some of the other new arrivals. It's a great way to find people with matching interests and to start making some roleplay connections while you're working on getting your account approved.

And please don't hesitate to ask if you need any assistance with anything.

Welcome to STC!
I loveee Hollywood undead XD and Misso!!
What's your favorite thing to cook?

Hollywood undead, and usually when someone lists a bunch of bands I haven't even heard of, they usually have a unique personality. It usually turns out all right, but it didn't once. Don't want that once to repeat itself

Welcome to STC!
I loveee Hollywood undead XD and Misso!!
What's your favorite thing to cook?
Nice! I like to cook things with potatoes in them, heh. And just throwing things together not knowing if it will go well. I bake simple desserts too. do you cook?

Nice! I like to cook things with potatoes in them, heh. And just throwing things together not knowing if it will go well. I bake simple desserts too. do you cook?
Yes lol all the time. But I'm a mom and married so it's kinda a thing now XD I actually just finished dinner a while ago. And I love potatoes. (Not as much as I do corn but still)

Hollywood undead, and usually when someone lists a bunch of bands I haven't even heard of, they usually have a unique personality. It usually turns out all right, but it didn't once. Don't want that once to repeat itself
Eck, sorry to hear about that! I think I can confidently say I wont be a person to repeat whatever happened

It's unlikely that you could, lol, it was when I was still a teen, we were renting the basement of his mother's house, and at the end of it, he tried to knife my dad for taking our computer when we moved out.

I read the first two band names and I started to wonder if you only listened to bands that sounded like relatives. It was relieving to know you expanded a bit beyond the family. :D Hope you can appreciate bad dad jokes. So, what style are those bands? Would you consider yourself a fan of the indie arts?

Haha, I didn't realize that the first two were both relatives- And I am one for bad dad jokes. I do listen to indie quite a lot. a mix of indie, rock, punk rock, some pop, and indie rock. So yeah, I would consider myself a fan.

Back