New User Greetings to all

The Neal Deal

I'm Jack, and I've been big on roleplaying for along time now. I spent some time on TeenInk and even made several stories on FanFiction and FictionPress. Now I feel like it's time to add another site under my belt. I founded this site and it looked pretty interesting.

Anyways, I look forward in RPing here.

Hello! Nice to meet you I hope to enjoy your company...*Singing the song "Mr.Lonely" To myself in a corner* ANYWHO!!! HAAAAIIII!!!! And Nice to meet you.
p.s. I can be excitable sometimes if that is weird...I is sowwweeyyyy!!!

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding? What language do you speak?

• How is life? - It's all good.
  • Anything fun? - I'm writing a novel, does that count?
  • What kind of roleplay do you like the most? - I got a few ideas for roleplays, and the first is treasure hunting one and the other is a sci-fi themed. But to answer the question, I'm up for any RPs.
  • What's your music taste? - Pretty diverse, but my favorites are metal, rap, and strangely new age.
  • Favorite band, movie etc? - Ghost, Slayer, Judas Priest, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Limp Bizkit, Anthrax, Lamb of God, etc.
  • Do you need any help understanding? - I seem to have the basics of this site down.
  • What language do you speak? - Brokren Engrish (nah, just kidding. English.)

Reactions: Nox
Can I read your novel when it was done? Do you need criticism? What's it about? What do you think yet? Will you publish it? is it long? how long have you've been working on it?

@Nox
Can I read your novel when it was done? -I guess
Do you need criticism? -It needs some editing, but I'm up for suggestions
What's it about? -That, my friend, is a secret. But I tell you elsewhere.
What do you think yet? -I like it!
Will you publish it? -Lemme quote something from WWE, "Never say never."
Is it long? - Does 50 chapters count as long?
How long have you've been working on it? -Since last year

@Kian
Gracias!

Reactions: Nox
Back