New User Greetings.

Greions

Stalwart watcher
Hello there ladies and gents that are reading this.

I’m Greions as can be seen, and thank you in advance for reading this. I’m interested in joining for some Role Play. In terms of my history of Role Play, I’ve been playing World Of Warcraft for a good ten, coming on eleven years now started when I was eight, and started Role Playing on there when I was probably about ten, eleven. From there I started getting into one to one role playing outside of videogames with one to one’s with other individuals who enjoyed Role Play and have always really enjoyed it. I’ve never role played on anything forum based, so it’ll be a new experience to get into on here, though I am equally looking to continue one to one role playing, as it’s what I’ve found the most fun thus far, though of course am looking at trying other means (within time).

In terms of Role Playing, I tend to largely enjoy medieval / fantasy role playing, it’s something I find extremely fun, whether it be based around kingdom to kingdom, with monarchy struggle, intense battles, espionage, political relations, the life around a certain house, or even just smaller ones, based around a lost Elven tribe in a great forest, the building, creation and maintenance of a simple village, the life of a noble and their bodyguard.

I’m more than happy to do Role Plays other than medieval fantasy, though in one to ones I do love the back and forth of ideas to create our own world, story line and plots that can push forward to a fun Role Play in that sense, hell its why I’m here!

Thank you kindly for reading, and it’s a pleasure to be on this website. I look forward to Role Playing with people out there, and I’m sure my experience will be great here!

Hey there Greions, welcome to the site :)

If you're looking for medieval fantasy, I can recommend Equinox to you! It's a low-fantasy setting inspired by Game of Thrones, with plenty of different potential angles for characters. There's also Aelora, within the Chronicles of the Omniverse, which is way more high fantasy with lots of races and magic.

Hey there Greions, welcome to the site :)

If you're looking for medieval fantasy, I can recommend Equinox to you! It's a low-fantasy setting inspired by Game of Thrones, with plenty of different potential angles for characters. There's also Aelora, within the Chronicles of the Omniverse, which is way more high fantasy with lots of races and magic.
Thank you for the quick response! I'll certainly give them both a look, though I may be more comfortable doing more one to one role plays at first, but if I love the idea its more than likely I'll jump into one of these! Its a pleasure to be here, and thank you!

Back