Greetings!

stargazer

✹ .   ˚ ⊹ ·     ✧   ⊹
Hello everyone,
I'm very new to RP (I did a tiny bit when I was younger, but I don't remember much) and I'm excited to immerse myself in the creativity I've observed while lurking on this site. I've always loved writing and grew up in a family that worships high fantasy and sci-fi, but my writing skills are a little out of practice. I was referred here by a friend that recently got into forum RPing and she made it seem super fun so here I am! I love making characters and I'm excited to try my hand at writing on here.

Awesome! We look forward to having you!

So you like Sci-fi and fantasy, hm? Well, Chronicles of the Omniverse is a huge epic with areas that are Fantasy as well as places that are sci-fi, so you may like that. We have lots of other sci-fi and fantasy RPs, just look around.

Welp, see you around, Stargazer, and welcome to the circle!

Hi stargazer, welcome to the forum! Just wondering, are you a friend of a certain RPer here called Zorja?

Hello! I'm here to try ta bust ya out real quick. Zorja said you had an Underworld goddess in mind, and in a RP I'm in, I'm the god of evil, with my own hell that punishes people. How would we get along? I'll post you my sheet, and if you want, you can read the RP I'm in from there, just click on the Ages Eternal tab above the Character sheets section.

Hello! I'm here to try ta bust ya out real quick. Zorja said you had an Underworld goddess in mind, and in a RP I'm in, I'm the god of evil, with my own hell that punishes people. How would we get along? I'll post you my sheet, and if you want, you can read the RP I'm in from there, just click on the Ages Eternal tab above the Character sheets section.
Awesome, I've been lurking there and reading the story as it goes on and I've reread your character sheet a lot already. I definitely don't want to overstep my boundaries here seeing as you already kinda claimed that aspect of the world

Welcome, Storyteller! :) Very happy that you have found us.

~M

Hello! I'm sure you'll find many rps that will put your writing skills to the test that will help you grow not only as a writer, but as a roleplayer too! If you need any help please feel free to ask me whenever!

Back