New User Greetings

G

Guml

Hello there, fellow 'RP's'.

I'm Guml, and I'm new here, so I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a fluent British girl who enjoys many types of roleplaying genres, specifically horror, gore (I'm so sorry, I know these are very different things), fantasy and slice of life. I enjoy video Games like Harvest Moon and Overwatch (I'm starting to main Zarya) and sometimes anime, manga, cartoons -- pretty much any artistic media that catches my attention.

I've been roleplaying for two years, so I'm defiantly not the most experienced, but I'm wanting to extend my reaches beyond tumblr and other more niche websites hence why I joined.

I would also like to mention I can be a bit blunt and straight-to-the-point sometimes, so I would like to apologize if I come off as rude. It's not your fault, It's just my lack of good communication skills sometimes.

But still, I truly hope I make some friends here and have a nice, comfortable time!

Hello and welcome Guml! I hope you are not only able to expand your skills like you are hoping, but to also find the roleplay genres that you enjoy to accomplish that task. If you ever need helping finding a roleplay to aid you in your task please let me know, and I'll be happy to assist!

Back