New User Greetings

Hello, all. I hope your new year is going well so far. :)
It's nice to see a new roleplay site in the making, and I'd love to be here when it blossoms. I'm a seasoned roleplayer, who needs a new home, and this seems like a very nice start.

I'm always up for chatting.
See you around,
E

Welcome to Storyteller! Everyone here is super nice and I am sure this will be your new home! Come stop by the chat sometime =)!

Hi Empress! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle! What's your favorite genre? I generally prefer Sci-fi and post-apocalyptic.

Welcome Storyteller! :) I really hope you come to enjoy this site as much as I have. If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to toss them my way.

~M

Hi Empress! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle! What's your favorite genre? I generally prefer Sci-fi and post-apocalyptic.
Thank you!
Fantasy or post-apocalyptic settings tend to be in my favour. I tend to like dark themed plots.

Welcome Storyteller! :) I really hope you come to enjoy this site as much as I have. If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to toss them my way.

~M
I'll keep that in mind, thank you very much. :)

Welcome to the site Empress! Hope to see you roleplaying around and chat with you! There's a lot of fantasy and post-apoc roleplays to choose from around here. Later!

What kind of seasoned roleplayer are you? Cinnamon? Pepper? Paprika?

Anyways, welcome to the site. :D
If you're up to chat make sure to check out the Chatroom down below, it usually has people there active and about.

Also, I make a habit of interrogating asking new members some questions as an ice breaker so... :p

1. What exactly are you an Empress of?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. 2017, love it, hate it, don't know yet?

What kind of seasoned roleplayer are you? Cinnamon? Pepper? Paprika?

Anyways, welcome to the site. :D
If you're up to chat make sure to check out the Chatroom down below, it usually has people there active and about.

Also, I make a habit of interrogating asking new members some questions as an ice breaker so... :p

1. What exactly are you an Empress of?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. 2017, love it, hate it, don't know yet?
I want to like this more than once, damn it!

1. I'm the self-proclaimed Empress of Overthinking.
2. The soul of Vladimir Putin.
3. Better than last year already.

Thank you for this awesome interrogation, I had a good laugh.

I want to like this more than once, damn it!

1. I'm the self-proclaimed Empress of Overthinking.
2. The soul of Vladimir Putin.
3. Better than last year already.

Thank you for this awesome interrogation, I had a good laugh.

1. And how much did you overthink that title? :p
2. That works surprisingly well... XD
3. Do you mean 'already' or 'so far'?

1. And how much did you overthink that title? :p
2. That works surprisingly well... XD
3. Do you mean 'already' or 'so far'?
1. A lot!
24d.jpg
3. Probably 'so far'. Me no speakey very good English.

1. A lot!
24d.jpg
3. Probably 'so far'. Me no speakey very good English.

1. I figured :p
2. Hey! Don't you be Russian to kill me! You ain't Putin me down without a fight!
3. Oh no, I was making a joke in that this year just started, so anything could happen. :p

Someone needs to hide a Netflix subscription inside an old Tomb or something.
"But the most interesting part of this, is what archaeologist Kany E. W. Est dug out during an inspection of the ruins in old New York; deep within an ancient penthouse apartment, they found something valuable beyond anything previously discovered. "This was believed to be an aphrodisiac of the 21st century. However, it did bring some trouble and was the cause of teen pregnancy." This very aphrodisiac is now touring the museums of the world, but is it simply just a myth? Or was 'Netflix and chill' really the cause of an over-populated planet?"

Back