New User Greetings

Elf

The Absolute
Hello, while I haven't taken a very deep look around the forum yet I have seen enough to be interested. It has been a few years since I have done much forum role playing but I expect the transition back should be rather smooth. I have been a big role player on various other sites and formats for many years now, starting about when I was 13. I have been through several ups and downs, gone through the various steps to improving my style, and seen a lot of different role players. I tend to have a more fluid style in that my posting length depends on the kind of situation or tone the setting has. A more casual scenario tends to draw out my more relaxed, shorter style, and when detail is very important in a dramatic scene I can have entire paragraphs if I feel the need. I like to think I'm rather 'no-nonsense' and I can come off rather cold, and sarcastic, but I mean well, and I can get along with a large variety of people. Good at listening, open to in-depth talks, and free to rp. I hope things here will be as interesting as I hope it will be.

Thank you, I like the format here. It's very similar to the last forum I used.

Sup! I'm Crazy. Though it's more like a spastic, random thing. Anyway, you can take a look at the bulletin board to see what RP you like. Your account needs to be approved before you can join RPs, but with all the interacting you're doing in chat, I think Tiko might approve you fast. The community forums can also help you out in that regard, and the little genes there are fun!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask anyone.

Danke schon, fruend. I tend to lean more towards fantasy. How do characters work here? Do you make character sheets and the like?

You still make character sheets, but the layout depends on the RP. It really depends on the type you look at. Tabletop? Normal Forum? Again, it just really depends on the RP

By table top do you mean such as D&D and Pathfinder or stylized like a table top rpg?

Back