New User Greetings!

JessieJames

Dream as if you were dying.
Hello every one! I'm Ryuna Siege. I have been role-playing for about 12 years now. I found this place via a google search --All the old stomping grounds are dying it seems-- clicked on the first link that gave a listing of top rated RP sites and this one appealed to me the most. http://www.toprpsites.com

I have a few very developed characters and a few that haven't been more that idea place holders. I'm excited to see what I can find to get into here.

Welcome to the site. We're a fairly active group. Hope to see you get accepted as a full fledged member. Read the help tab and it will give you the info on how to get accepted. I would love to see what kind of ideas you have for role plays. Give a yell if you need anything.

Wow a friendly bunch! That's so awesome to see. I do nearly every kind of genre there is to be done but I really like adventure fantasy with a side of romance. Any other questions?

BTW Meliodas, I have to give you brownie points for the character and for the fact it was your epic rp that got me truly interested in joining this site. I can't wait till it's open.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

A bit belated in my greeting, but I've been rather under the weather as of late. Getting all caught up and back up to speed though! SO glad to see that so many new faces have rolled through while I was down sick. It looks like you've already gotten yourself settled pretty well and already have eyes on a roleplay to join, so I'll just leave you with a warm welcome :)

If you need assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to ask. As you noted already, we're a pretty darn friendly lot and we go out of our way to try and help each other out.

Thank you very much. I hope you are feeling much better now and that you stay healthy. I have managed to find my way around quite easily. Though the navagation of the site sometimes trips me up not that I mind too much as it sometimes leads me to finding something interesting.

Back