New User Greetings,

D

DragonBreath

Hello to all reading this. I am new to this site, and practically any other type of "forum". As I have never used one before.

Id enjoy to find a few friends here, whether it is for roleplaying or just simply chatting. I am also hoping to join the roleplaying community. I've struggled to find places to roleplay properly, and have found this site by recommendation. I'd expect to become well acquainted with many people here.

Hello and welcome to STC and forums in general! If you have any questions or need any help with navigating around the forums here please let me know by replying back here or sending me a pm! We also have a chat you can click at the top bar that has the forums and home tabs. There you will see the chat tab and you can click it and enter into our chat =)! Stop on by sometime and say hello to everyone!

Welcome to STC!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing you around the forums!

If you need any help just give us a shout and we'll be happy to help! :D

Cream

Certainly glad to see a newcomer. I'm more than happy to chat or help show you the ropes around here. Hope to see you around.

Back